Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Tell em why you mad son...

That;s an awesome blazer whether Julius or Nike. I've been after a no lapel blazer for a while, fact Julius did one in mohair/silk suits me right.

And now this off Snafu.

Niggah, the reason I'm mad ain't cuz of the blazer. It's the individual behind it. A lemming; a sheep. And the single reason labels like Julius are getting commidified to shit. Good job buying shit from Snafu, doesn't really surprise me. Goes to show that similiar kin consume alike.

i have an aus-rotten shirt i bought in 8th grade that has since had the sleeves fall off, had the chest and back sewn across at the armpit and had the bottom waist sewn back on in various areas, tons of holes all the way up the back... shit is going to be with me until it disintegrates.

no pic at the moment, but recently grabbed a fred perry polo (black w/ red/white), tomato pretz, ninja slippers, oliver peoples/ndg frames, vintage banks 60/40 in forest green, leather laces for the ones i broke in my 875's and a merc harrington. recent mag haul includes UP, 32c, concrete magazine, monocle, i am lucky, the last magazine, E&A, newwork, madriz and fuck this life. RIP soho universal news.

i dont get why so many dudes on this forum like shit with holes in them. it doesnt look interesting it just looks old and ratty.

much agreed. not feeling the gothninja scarfy lookin drape across my body bullshit either. to each his/her own i guess. just looks like something i'd grab you by before i smack you in your chops for looking like a mummy.

^ dumbest purchase ever. everyone knows unless its some awesome 50 mph wind golf umbrella, you're going to lose it, break it or have it stolen when you use it while out for drinks.

i always get one from umbrellabrellabrella man for $2 as needed, which is rarely.

^ dumbest purchase ever. everyone knows unless its some awesome 50 mph wind golf umbrella, you're going to lose it, break it or have it stolen when you use it while out for drinks.

i always get one from umbrellabrellabrella man for $2 as needed, which is rarely.

Haha what do you have against umbrellas?

i guess one good thing about the bad brains/vans/supreme pieces is that its getting a grip of new poseurs into hardcore if at all slightly.
hopefully this post will make this thread go to a new page so i don't have to see that fuckin jacket up top anymore

the recent purchase nazi!! you probably need a hit

my friend was translating for this magazine when they first started (maybe '04), i thought they folded but it's nice to see that it's still going.

yeah man.. its pretty good. jam packed as a graf mag should be. not moving into weird editorial interviews like UP and Garage have. no one cares about that. its always nice to see eastern europe stuff when its not popping up on 12 oz

I've said before, and I will say it again. good umbrella's are free.

walk into a cinema / cafe / restaurant / library / etc

say you were there yesterday (or insert day when it rained).

describe them your ideal umbrella. (eg, black, collapsible, metal handle whatever)

chances are it will only take a few places before you get one that matches your description.

this also works really well for scarves and to a lesser degree gloves

lol can't rep