Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

joey ... i got 2 tickets for webster hall as well, but am probably selling them since i won't be in town after all.

was trying to get bowery ballroom tickets, but ticketmaster kept shitting the bed when i tried to order. that would have been a great flip.

what season? I'm not up to speed on the homme collections. i would definitely wear those things.

sorry jj i don't really recall. if you really want to know research the lanvin shoe thread cause they showed up in there a couple times. the dates might give you a vague lead. you could ask the ops who posted their pics as well.

i just remembered that baguette owns that pair. maybe you could shoot him a pm inquiry.

the legit ones have black soles dont they? i was afraid...fear not. returnable. and possibly keepable for free after paypal dispute.

so how does this work? if some seller claims that they're selling legitimate shit and it turns out it really isn't, you can get your money back and keep the falsely advertised product?? could b good for you if this works out. you can sell them as replicas and make money. maybe....