Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I would love to see some.

MMbook.gif

ugh photobucket downsized the image size. but this should give a rough idea. this is definitely much more comprehensive (in a way) as compared to the cream no. 9 publication. if anyone has a more specific query, you can always pm. :)

anyone has the mark borthwick publication?

Cloak Trench, its a small, but unfortunately too big 4 me, so its going to SuperMarket soon.

cloakt1gd5.jpg

Is this the same trench I sold to some kid in Taiwan a while back?

My bannisters just came the other day

HT009-1.jpg

Wow. Ur are about 2 year late with this purchase. Congratulations for being fucking behind the curve.

Diet Butcher Slim Skin - Black

35euros....woohoo !

f_dietbutcherm_988e3a3.jpg

f_dietbutcherm_c212bdd.jpg

f_dietbutcherm_82c1802.jpg

f_dbss1m_aa0dd07.jpg

Niggah you bought fakes. Thanks for being a sheep. High cut sneakers are totally over. Especially Diet Butcher. Their current collection sucks so hard.

funny how people seem to be jealous here....fake because I bought them in China ? MWAHAHAHA Where do you think your clothes/shoes are made in ?

Niggah, the mentality you have is the reason why nobody takes the Chinese serious about fashion. You all be copping fake shit and think its cool; meanwhile devaluing your cultural currency. It's the reason no one wants to dress like a Chinese and why you be tryin to be Japs.

lolz. diet butcher slim shins 4 life.

Niggah, the mentality you have is the reason why nobody takes the Chinese serious about fashion. You all be copping fake shit and think its cool; meanwhile devaluing your cultural currency. It's the reason no one wants to dress like a Chinese and why you be tryin to be Japs.