Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I got the Brady bag from The Three Threads in London, I've not seen the green one anywhere else though. There are a few online places you can order from if you are not in the UK.

The quality is outstanding. I did want a Filson bag but I thought I would go British in the end as Filsons are expensive here and Brady seems to be of equal quality and heritage. I might wax it in the end.

I got the Brady bag from The Three Threads in London, I've not seen the green one anywhere else though. There are a few online places you can order from if you are not in the UK.

The quality is outstanding. I did want a Filson bag but I thought I would go British in the end as Filsons are expensive here and Brady seems to be of equal quality and heritage. I might wax it in the end.

my thoughts exactly

haven't seen the olive before either

did you get a look at the Post stuff in person as well?

I might give the three threads a call then

cheers for the info

Yeah I did, there is some nice post stuff, pricey though. I liked the herringbone tweed jacket. Labour and wait on cheshire street have brady bags too, they had a nice black one and a couple of different tan ones.

edit - editing works

hurrah

there are probably some left at barneys. they didn't sell too well

They had some of these and the croc raf sneakers at the Barney's in BH this morning. Around $200...

Not a big fan of either really, but I'd rather have the croc ones personally.