Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I have Modern menswear. Was let down to be honest. 2 pages, 3 max on many designers, some I couldn't care less about. Is it worth reading? Sure, but lower your hopes... personal opinion :)

yea its very short features on everyone featured but its worth the buy if the price is right, its a fun book to flip through and have around.

Very well said!

It's a coffee table book, not serious reading. I've had it for awhile. Bitches love to flip through it and ish.

that raf book is great (wish some of the entire collection images were bigger), the RISD library had that and the bernard wilhelm book, plus Dior Homme's collected runways and a few of the exclusive lookbooks. sadly miss the library more than the school.

anyways:

23144_1.jpg

april 77s from blackbird

+LL bean shetland sweater (looks like nom de guerre)

+6 casual plaid shirts (look like steven alan)

$13 at thrift stores by my parents house, best part of coming to the midwest for holidays.

DSC03573.jpgDSC03575.jpgDSC03577.jpg

diwon lows. only 128 bux!

if anyone else is interested the ebay seller is selling other colors for mad cheap. only one left worth a shit is maybe the white/red/silver colorway though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Italy-DIWON-Black-Francisco-Pizarro-Low-Sneakers-42-9_W0QQitemZ380045480560QQihZ025QQcategoryZ63850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262#ebayphotohosting

DSC03573.jpgDSC03575.jpg

diwon lows. only 128 bux!

if anyone else is interested the ebay seller is selling other colors for mad cheap. only one left worth a shit is maybe the white/red/silver colorway though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Italy-DIWON-Black-Francisco-Pizarro-Low-Sneakers-42-9_W0QQitemZ380045480560QQihZ025QQcategoryZ63850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262#ebayphotohosting

whats the quality like? blacks were the best by far. those pink things mightve been interesting in another colour though.

Guest johnsinclair

DSC00157-1.jpg

Bought this from the APC cropped pea coat from the SW sale in a medium and large. It's beautiful. If anyone's looking for a medium, I will let it go for the sale price (40% off retail).

not a fan of those sneakers at all, the toe shape in particular is really weird

from the pics i think they look fine. dont see why you'd think the toe shape looks weird cause the t shape def isn't looking much different from any other typical sneaker...ie stan smith.

from the pics i think they look fine. dont see why you'd think the toe shape looks weird cause the t shape def isn't looking much different from any other typical sneaker...ie stan smith.

stan smith....

not nice shoes

thats probably why he thinks that

stan smith....

not nice shoes

thats probably why he thinks that

thats an arguable opinion that stan smiths are "not nice shoes." he wrote "weird." as in not normal.