Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

if it's not too much to ask for could you give me your review on that Issey Miyake book.

I've had my eyes on that book at Amazon for some time now.

I just got it and haven't started reading, but its got 17 pages of text and 56 color photos. From skimming through, the information is mainly biographical, and the photos are amazing.

Why, do you want it?

If I don't take the books, when she dies they get tossed. A lot of the books are mostly illustrations anyways.

yo if your grandma feels like giving more books, tell her to PM me, will + rep thx

but seriously...

Giorgio Armani sunglasses whose lenses I have already dirtied, hand

p1000063kp3.jpg

Skull Pendant

p1000062bq5.jpg

Sidney Lo Wild Child denim tshirt

p1000064jd5.jpg

2008 B.Son Peacoat

p1000065aa0.jpg

And one last purchase, not exceptionally recent, but enough to be posted since I havent yet

Rag&Bones shirt

p1000066pw5.jpg

Black Jack Gum(I love black licorice)

b928_1.JPG

deadstock Made in USA Chuck Lows

c9b9_1.JPG

Supreme Beanie

PA110103.jpg

so did u pay alot more for those dead stock made in america chucks? if so you stoops.

what do you? do you go around telling (not answering) everyone that your shit is "deadstock and made in the usa?" cause i doubt anyone would even ask.

so did u pay alot more for those dead stock made in america chucks? if so you stoops.

what do you? do you go around telling (not answering) everyone that your shit is "deadstock and made in the usa?" cause i doubt anyone would even ask.

I just don't dig Nike is all. No crusading here son.

I paid $10 more for deadstock.