Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yoyo

i need to know, do these actually follow the tagged sized, or is the inseam longer than 34? i need to invest in black jeeeeeeenz but they need to be long enough!

i have the dry grey coated and the dry black coated slim jims in 29x34

grey is tts,the other measures 35

Not that it's a newsflash, but that's pretty much exactly the Dior's. That FW07 shit is under $300 these days, I can't imagine there is enough demand for your size pushing it higher. (What waist measurement are you after btw?)

you can get the nudies for $160

http://www.cultizm.com/index.php?cat=c11_Nudie-Jeans.html&page=2&XTCsid=3c3d1e2811b805566ba98428c1055cda

Guest jmatsu
My black ring jawns are coated black and 35 or 36" i think. Really low rise though. Without a shirt, peeps be checkin' out my pubes and ish if i rolled like that. I think it's japanese brand. I dunno, they used to be jmat/sleaze so whatevs

its an italian brand.

Not that it's a newsflash, but that's pretty much exactly the Dior's. That FW07 shit is under $300 these days, I can't imagine there is enough demand for your size pushing it higher. (What waist measurement are you after btw?)

diors are lowrise

stacking is overated
So is being 6'7"

this is lulz

and yes, it is, sometimes.

Diors aren't low rise yo. You should look into them. I'm sure there are some size 31-32 19cms out there for cheap that would fit you really well.

I debated them for a while and was discussing them with TheGrapist for a bit, but from what I can tell, they're a pretty med-low rise, like 9".. a little less I think.

I debated them for a while and was discussing them with TheGrapist for a bit, but from what I can tell, they're a pretty med-low rise, like 9".. a little less I think.

TheGrapist must have measured a small size. The my size 32's (~17" across waist) measures 10" on the rise, I would definitely call it a 'standard' rise rather than a low rise.

IMG_1341_S.jpg

no sir, i wont kop datz.

i know, i felt torn as well considering how tacky and euro-trashy most of their other designs are and this purchase was an impulsive and pragmatic one. but I am glad to have them--the price was nice and these are quite basic and sturdy. I have another pair of zipper boots by doucal's from a while back which actually look pretty similar to a pair of CCP's my boss owns... good beaters they make, though the quality of sole constructions pales in comparison Margiela shoes, Guidi, etc.