Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

not me, but...totally up for some drinks next monday/tuesday, whatever visitors are around. i was stuck on the west side all day yesterday.

speaking of meeting people...im almost positive i saw you on the street today, Kunky...sayyyy maybe 5-6 around E12 and like 3rd ave? You looked like you might have been on your way to Odin

thanks joey! and yeah, it is too bad...last summer was fucking fun

interviews went even better today...got woken up this morning by the senior photo editor at rolling stone calling me for a meeting, not the other way around :D

yeah, after going to a new trim size, they can probably afford higher profile photographers like yourself with all the money they're saving.

Lucky- A lot of online shoe retailers like zappos, shoes.com, some other site i have on my other computer, all have the grey distressed clarks. I think there might have even been a thread on it. Or at least it was discussed in Servo's quest for lighter grey ones and in the Clarks thread. They're same price as normal clarks deserts i think

Not anymore they don't. I've been looking all over the place with no luck. I called a store in Toronto and they said they can't get them from their supplier anymore. Maybe some more will show up when fall restocks happen.