Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

What do you think people here wear when they need to dress up? If shit looks good, most people on sufu will generally appreciate it

i just copped the last copy of supermodern wardrobe fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

they prob have more at the warehouse though

oh and i am so about to waste the very last of my extra money on self service fantastic man and monocle someone stop me

edit: someone in ny tell me where i can get these at a reasonable price? st marks bookstore carries but american apparel's website has them for cheaper, but i reallllllllly dont want to support AA so someone help me out here

some summer acquisitions...

canon SD790is

Sony PS3 40gb and GTA IV

Eibach Pro Kit for my mustang...need to get tokico hp shocks/struts then install

some brain and buns from a super badd chick down in Santo Domingo

night in 5 star Intercontinental V Centennario when American Airlines canceled flight back to states after delaying for hourssss

16gb 3G White iPhone (from my boy at ATT via the DF on saturday, i was out of the country when the joint dropped, hope the damn thing gets here soon)

on sunday... broken metatarsal on left foot, not being able to walk without crazy pain and work (stand on feet almost entire time) really sucks...but got some oxycodone and it has me feelin good at the moment