Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

The pebbling just looks awful, that's all. I tend to avoid pebbled leather as I think it's an unnecessary processing of the leather. Leather already feels so fucking good, why do you feel the need to work it so it feels different?

Ah, the effect is really pronounced by the flash on the camera, it looks a lot more subtle in real life.

errrrrm, I bought so much this week (RO, Henrik, etc.). I feel kinda bad. But here's really the only highlight worth mentioning:

64i1ig.jpg

28sqa8m.jpg

Benhard Willhelm Dinosaur Parka 2002?

NOTE: If this doesn't fit, I promised I would sell to suckdick. So no moar offers, thanks.

shirt4.jpg

thanks suckdick! ktz

shirt2.jpg

thrifted long wrangler button up.

shirt3-1.jpg

absolutely ridiculous knit, seemingly hand sewn (thrifted)

bag2.jpg

thrifted man bag. I believe its an old bowling bag but it is really big, has a nice long strap, and is a perfect blue color with white trim.

record.jpg

and finally, last but not least, a little B.S.

my new favorite summer shoe when i'm not ridng a bike. $4!

25-01.jpg

edit -- these ARE NOT tom's.

yo my toms look just like this, just took off the stupid little logos.

anywho, some stuff that i just picked up.

9ld14y.jpg

patrikervell sweater, jr d2, and passarella death squad shirt.

25ksocy.jpg

shirt detail.

whered you get your d2's?

and were they around 200 bucks?

ya, i got them from the oak sell.

clopek the quality on the sweater is pretty good, it's pretty warm too, perfect for fall weather, i recommend it. plus, it's on sale like everywhere, i think bblessing has it for the cheapest.

mlp i know what you mean. my fucking toms look like ballet flats, so i usually just wear black socks with them.

So I went to my first sample sale for a line my cousin designs for.. it's called ever, I haven't heard it discussed on sufu but for $10 a piece shirts/longsleeves/knits and $40 jackets I figured, why not.. My favorite is the beige jacket, it's got riri zips and nice details. The windbreaker thing is some really light nylon material thing, and it's got a really soft fabric. And all the tees are realllllly soft.. That's all! Sorry for crap phone pics :P

th_42517_IMG_0883_122_243lo.jpgth_42519_IMG_0885_122_340lo.jpgth_42527_IMG_0887_122_1008lo.jpg th_42892_IMG_0884_122_235lo.jpg

th_42533_IMG_0888_122_5lo.jpgth_42534_IMG_0889_122_104lo.jpg

th_42538_IMG_0891_122_913lo.jpgth_42544_IMG_0892_122_874lo.jpgth_42550_IMG_0893_122_34lo.jpg