Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I'm gonna get soooo much flak for this and I know its blasphemy to rag on somebody else's style, but seriously people... some of the dunks that I've been seeing here are just HEINOUS.

yeah i don't know...i've not done anything w/mine but be careful w/oily stuff, like salad dressing or whatever, 'cause it will spot the leather... my wife has some dansko's w/like the exact same leather in the exact same color and the same thing happens w/those...if you get little oily specks on them they'll stain. so maybe some kind of leather sealer or spray would be good? haven't tried but probably should. I always use spray on my suede but leather hasn't been a problem until now... enjoy!

Red-moonesque wallet and braid from xcoldricex

Examkrackers MCAT study package icon_smile_sad.gif

Psychopharmacology - drugs book for school - my drug knowledge reigns supreme, # 1 in class of 200 hahaha. nerds have no first hand knowledge of the subject matter

Hookah and accessories - because the lady gets mad when i smoke cigarettes but for some reason smoking shisha is okay in her book

5-2buy.jpg

tickets to see these two guys. Common killed it, one of the best shows i've been to.

Rex Navarrete - funny guy, always wanted to see him in person. kinda filipino centric show, felt bad for the white people sitting next to me

common.jpg

rexmainflag.jpg

Quote:

136117063_66b36ae214.jpg

Quote: Vintage (?) Clark Wallabees, Vans x Loomstate Slip Ons.

Can anybody tell me anything about the Wallabees?

Those are Wallabee Weavers, and they are vintage, but they look like the Brazil-made ones instead of the classic Ireland-made ones. Does it say where they're made on the inside of the shoe?

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Apr 29, 2006 08:35 PM

Where can i find a pair of those wallabee weavers? it looks nice.

Crisis: good luck on the mcat. it's kinda cool to see another person who's going through that

retardedly arduous med school application process

Quote:

I'm gonna get soooo much flak for this and I know its blasphemy to rag on somebody else's style, but seriously people... some of the dunks that I've been seeing here are just HEINOUS.

--- Original message by Thorns on May 1, 2006 05:36 PM

I'm not sure if I agree that they're heinous but I don't really get it. For example, the custom Nike's on this page with the brown/blue/pink, what makes them attractive? Is it just the contrast of the bright colors with earth tones, the bright stitching, etc? Someone explain! (hopefully without derailing the thread too hard)

Quote:

d2_1.JPG

Supreme Plaintoes

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on May 1, 2006 01:26 PM

VERY nice grab....I hesitated to pull the trigger on thesee and when I decided to....POOF! GONE!

I Don't know what I was thinking.

Quote:

where can you get those 'visvans,' what range/style are they (so i can search)... what is the retail?

--- Original message by mlproject on May 4, 2006 11:46 AM

livestock has those "visvan". icon_smile.gif

there are some on ebay now, but i need a 12.. that 11.5 is just a hair too small.

livestock's out of 12's as well, so any other leads appreciated. is that $120 canadian? how much would shipping be?

Edited by mlproject on May 4, 2006 at 04:22 PM

Even if you can claim back the gst and pst or whatever st it is, the canadian dollar is also like .92 to the US dollar, so you're definately not getting a great deal shopping in CAN. And what happened to the Club Monaco outlet near Mississauga...gone now!

Ham sandwich on stale rye bread. Lots of mayo, easy on the ham.