Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

No compartment.. that thing in the front is for an oversized book. It's a med sized backpack but holds a lot and very flexible. Today I carried:

-a pair of rubber shoes

-a pair of boots

-a pocket book

-gloves

-padlock

-floor wax

-bandana

-boxing shorts

-shirt

-doggie bag sweet potato fries

1980 Peugeot 102sp, baby blue.

peugeot102sp.jpg

peugeot102sp2.jpg

kiya, that is so rad. you just need to get a proper pipe on it and it's perfect. did you look for it or just got lucky somewhere?

A combination of both.. i wanted one for the fuck of it just to ride around on and after looking for a bit realized that (at least in California) prices of mopeds have almost doubled just in the past six months due a really high demand. So once i found this thing i had to buy it. Now i get to spend all my not-so-free time upgrading it...

Why not just buy a motorcycle? i have no idea..

kiya, very great purchase. i didn't know you could get these in the us. lots of people will want to get one too now, including me aha.

there's one on ebay, the exact same, for frenchies (or benelux people, it's on the east of france) quite expensive, but on the exact opposite of where i live, fuck

http://cgi.ebay.fr/PEUGEOT-102-SP_W0QQitemZ170234169007QQihZ007QQcategoryZ119858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem