Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^ it's acronym.

23wplj9.jpg

thanks to dimitri for the specs, saved me a load compared to the uk price

how much do grand reserves retail for in the UK? 350 quid? 400?

I picked this up on Saturday and have tried it on with a couple outfits so far... not fully sold on it yet :\ can't quite get it to sit properly on my waist.

MA+ Wishbone Belt

n3p2kx.jpg

pic courtesy Atelier because my iphone takes blurry pictures.

thought the coated raf jeans were ill too, some of the bblessing hoodies are worth it on sale(especially the softer ones) i bought a dead flowers shirt.

recent kops: material boy boyfriend pants, april 77 tshirt, new tattoo, some other shit.

word.

did you get an "April showers brings May flowers" Tat to compliment your other one?

the raf coated jeans were cool, but they were too small, like a 27-28 or something.

finally new glasses. pickups_003ae4.jpg

Clopek, spectacular glasses. I've been in the market for Ray Ban-esque glasses but feel like typical wayfarers have hit a saturation point. More info on these, please?

yup, the Raf sweater was the only thing worth buying and still cost almost a deuce.

There was this chinee wealth beast type by the couches that was trying on like 30-40 pieces, fucking a-hole.

Just curious -- the raf sweater with quilted details or the knit with intersecting lines down the front and arms?

Clopek can you take a picture with them on? Price is not bad, I might have to check them out.

Damn Geller is going to ruin us all.

yeah, i'd like to have a geez too. this is the only half decent photo i've been able to find of them worn.

ROBERTGELLER_news.jpg

how much/where cop?

stlwhtsalvtee.jpg

looks 100X better in person it doesnt show much here at all. much more details showing in person plus the white fabric part of the t-shirt looks ribbed.

this one looks like it has design sewed in but its not its paint or whatever u call it.

salminhoodi.jpg

this too.