Best Feelings, Ever

Fabulaz

Try not to have an orgasm scotty2. I mean I nearly creamed just thinking about how good this would feel. I wish I was this lucky guy

how come u don't get mad at the guy that just posted. he said the same thing. i think u guys are just starting to hate me and get mad every single time i post. am I rite?

Firstly, learn to quote correctly. Secondly, I was using the technique "sarcasm" to derive further enjoyment from your e-buse. Incidentally, one of the best feelings ever, so still on topic.

-finally giving in to that in-class after-lunch nap that's been closing your eyes and messing up your notes for the past half-hour, then waking up refreshed five minutes later feeling like you've been asleep for seven hours

-stepping outside after said class

-seeing the one you truly care about after being apart for any significant amount of time

-sex

iTunes playing a random old favourite track since forgotten about

^ thats always refreshing..

eating your favorite food and then taking an afternoon nap.

-landing after a 15 hour flight

-sleeping after a long night

-when the bell rings at school

-good sushi

-when you go in a crappy place to eat and find out its one of the best things you've ever tasted

-seeing your best friend that lives in another country after a year

-waking up and realizing you're in the caribbean and have nothing to think about or stress about

-barack obama inauguration, not best feeling ever, but felt pretty good

is that cos you haven't tried any of the big things? given that this is the "best feelings, ever" thread your posts have been pretty weak. like kitten on chemo weak.

yup sorry, so far the best feelings are of small things....i didnt know that was weak...kitten on chemo...thats me...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sprinting down the flank, full speed -- probably not gonna make a run this hard again this game, being rewarded, played to your feet, one step over, cutting in and curling it into the top corner.

Patented celebration.

Sorry, we won today 1-0. I seriously haven't felt this good in awhile.

Also, when you're broken, and saying, "I don't think I can make it today"

Then you laugh inside thinking about all the times you've said that.

Walking to the post office knowing you've got something delivered, but not knowing which out of the several things you've ordered has arrived - and then finding out it's the one you were hoping for the most.

Peeling off those pore strips and seeing the little dirt things.