Denim Demon

soraanaam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Isn't there anyone with pics of worn Denim Demons to show us? Or are people waiting for the japan?

I gave a pair of Sarves (1 of 2, the other pair I got but don't wear much as they are a bit short) to my father when I was home for christmas and he's been wearing them since. Goes skiing in them sometimes (cross country) I hear. Unfortunately it will be some time before I see him. Maybe I can get mum to send pics...

• 2 weeks later...

I am the same size as you Cosmicflop, and I went for the 34s too, I am glad I did as for quite a long time I couldn't get the top button done up comfortably. They are fine now, but still quite tight around the waist.

The top of the thighs though remains a bit looser, but I think this is just the design and cut.

I would certainly make sure you give the legs on them a good stretch after a soak, as after mine dried there was no extra length for cuffing them. ;)

The denim on them is really nice, I think you couldn't fail to be impressed when you get them. :)

hello all, i'm thinking to buy DD Aahka from sneakersnstuff, but i'm not sure about the sizing, anybody can help me with the sizing? if i wear size 29 in other jeans, and it's snug enough on the waist, what size should i get for the DD Aahka? (my waist is around 77cm)

thanks a lot!

hello all, i'm thinking to buy DD Aahka from sneakersnstuff, but i'm not sure about the sizing, anybody can help me with the sizing? if i wear size 29 in other jeans, and it's snug enough on the waist, what size should i get for the DD Aahka? (my waist is around 77cm)

thanks a lot!

I wear 30" and 31" in most brands but bougth Aahka in 29". Very tight at first but will stretch 0,5-1", so size down one if you want a more snug fit.