TokenIndianKid

The Strike Gold

2,411 posts in this topic

unfortunately i don't have a decent camera to take photos...... sorry man. jump on it while they still have them in stock

what are people experience's with the sg2109 shrinking and stretching. worried that mine might be a little tight before the initial soak. I want a pretty slim fit so I think I'm going to warm soak and tough it out. Let me know what you guys think.

IMAG0576.jpg

IMAG0580.jpg

Warm soak for 30 minutes should be perfect on those, the 21xx series shrinks less than the 11xx series so you should be fine.

1105 - 8 Months and no wash

6524638181_4d9f44be25_b.jpg

6524608693_05e9de6008_b.jpg

6527356117_a43cbf9870_b.jpg

6527356951_d4521b09fa_b.jpg

6524622193_c499fe2665_b.jpg

6524649703_8f1080c374_b.jpg

Disappointed with chainstitch coming apart right after a soak on an unworn pair of SG2109.

6509208291_53ab7310b4_z.jpg6509207697_96cc77f6e4_z.jpg

You better stitch that up quick, because once a chainstitch comes undone it will unravel the whole way pretty easily.

Disappointed with chainstitch coming apart right after a soak on an unworn pair of SG2109.

I don't know why people like chainstitched hems so much. Chainstitches are designed to fall apart easily. That's why it's the stitch used to close bags.

I don't know why people like chainstitched hems so much. Chainstitches are designed to fall apart easily. That's why it's the stitch used to close bags.

1 word, roping

Kiya - anything new from Strike Gold to look forward to this year?

Loving my 2105's so far!

Kiya - anything new from Strike Gold to look forward to this year?

Loving my 2105's so far!

Only new thing coming is blank loopwheeled hoodies. they're made of the same fabric as their crewnecks, it's the ultimate hoodie.

Only new thing coming is blank loopwheeled hoodies. they're made of the same fabric as their crewnecks, it's the ultimate hoodie.

just wat i need....any more details? zipper or pullover hoody? drop date wud b nice too. thanks

just wat i need....any more details? zipper or pullover hoody? drop date wud b nice too. thanks

boomtime:

SGC004EN.jpg

^

I have several sweatshirts that are too small, but I rock 'em anyway. Some are just too awesome not to.

I hate being a big guy, really wanted that original crewneck sweater but the chest area was too small :(

A man would stretch that shit out.

that new sweat looks awesome!! Too bad I wont be able to afford it : (

I need to save a little and try to at least get the crew neck sweat

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum and this is my first post :)

This is my fit pic with SG2109 for 1 week (2 hot soak)

i'm pretty satisfied with the overall quality of the jeans. By far the best in my opinion.

img2129u.jpg

img2131d.jpg

img2138kv.jpg

img2140g.jpg

What do you guys think of the fit?

Do i need to hem them to remove the stack?

I'm afraid it will make me look shorter because of the stack (Im kinda short, about 1.61 meter or 5.3 ft)

Or just leave it like that?

Thanks for the opinion :)

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum and this is my first post :) This is my fit pic with SG2109 for 1 week (2 hot soak) i'm pretty satisfied with the overall quality of the jeans. By far the best in my opinion. http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6654/img2129u.jpghttp://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7724/img2131d.jpghttp://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8554/img2138kv.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6102/img2140g.jpg What do you guys think of the fit? Do i need to hem them to remove the stack? I'm afraid it will make me look shorter because of the stack (Im kinda short, about 1.61 meter or 5.3 ft) Or just leave it like that? Thanks for the opinion :)

great fit what size are these?

i like cuffs, i think stacks are sort of dumb... but do one or the other. half assing it always looks pretty bad.

Hot soaked my 2109's last night. These jeans are fucking rigid as hell. Damn buttons were harder/more painful to do than my 666OD's were. the fit is great though and i am loving the color of these jeans. will post fit pics later today/tomorrow.