Just pulled the trigger and purchased a pair of the SG2109! Really happy with that!

Looking forward to getting these! They seem to be something else and I like the mud dyed process.

Will post pics when they arrive

X-posted from WAYWT

DSC_0265-1copy-1.jpg

Freewheeler's

Ennebi on the wrist

Strike Gold 2015s with a mega cuff

White's

just pulled the trigger on the 2109, ordered from japan with the red tab so ill post pics when they arrive :D

corporal, perfect fit! how long?

spin doctor, nice combs forming, wanna throw up some fit pics?

just pulled the trigger on the 2109, ordered from japan with the red tab so ill post pics when they arrive :D

corporal, perfect fit! how long?

spin doctor, nice combs forming, wanna throw up some fit pics?

How much did they cost you after shipping?

well my parents are in japan, so from the website its free shipping in japan (~$340) then shipping via a military base = +~$5 so about $345

From my experience on S2109, the waist run a little big - kind of like Edwins - so I just were a belt. Other than that they are awesome jeans.

Just tried on the 2109s at pronto in Bangkok. Loved them. Shame about the prices here. Will wait until I get home and order from SE. However, FH loop wheel shirt are cheaper here.

Im looking to get into 1101's or 1105's. Can anyone compare the fit on these two to my current Flathead F310's. I need a little more room in my next jeans compared to the Flatheads, especially in the thighs.

Im looking to get into 1101's or 1105's. Can anyone compare the fit on these two to my current Flathead F310's. I need a little more room in my next jeans compared to the Flatheads, especially in the thighs.

If you need more room then definitely go for the 1105.

The 1109's thigh is slightly slimmer and it has a lower rise and it's tapered.

If you need more room then definitely go for the 1105.

The 1109's thigh is slightly slimmer and it has a lower rise and it's tapered.

that's actually a good question as i was just about to buy a pair of 1109's instead of the 1105's as SE site shows the 1109's having more room in the thigh area.

From my experience on S2109, the waist run a little big - kind of like Edwins - so I just were a belt. Other than that they are awesome jeans.

I agree. I had to soak my S2109's twice and then put them in a hot dryer to get the waist to shrink. Awesome denim and details.

^^wouldnt putting it in a dryer create weird creases? im scared to do that when i get my 2109s... but mind posting up pics?

^^wouldnt putting it in a dryer create weird creases? im scared to do that when i get my 2109s... but mind posting up pics?

I always thought/heard that putting them through the dryer was bad... idk though. Air drying always sufficed for me.

^i think 2109 will be nice, since ih301 has a really very low rise..