cents i would rep. but i have to spread around. your strike golds fit great. i was either gettin those or the 666od's i got.. now i might have to get both. . . lol

sooo i dunno if this is a supernoob mistake or what, but my SG2105's stretched a bit in the waist so i boiled some water and did a soak for 5 min, all good. the next day i tried them on and they didnt shrink too much, so i went for a second boiling water soak and the leather patch just shrunk right up the second i dipped them in and turned into like brittle hard plastic that literally snapped off, i took off the patch and everything is all good aesthetically but still kinda a bummer, will definitely think twice about doing a waist shrink in the future...

sooo i dunno if this is a supernoob mistake or what, but my SG2105's stretched a bit in the waist so i boiled some water and did a soak for 5 min, all good. the next day i tried them on and they didnt shrink too much, so i went for a second boiling water soak and the leather patch just shrunk right up the second i dipped them in and turned into like brittle hard plastic that literally snapped off, i took off the patch and everything is all good aesthetically but still kinda a bummer, will definitely think twice about doing a waist shrink in the future...

This is what happens when you try and make soup out of your jeans.

Thanks shee!

Boiling water will destroy your patch! I have done the same before, lesson learned yes?

Try boiling your skin. Same effect, no need for anything but hot water straight out of the faucet.

Kiya, I guess you the man to ask. Is there going to be a restock of the 1101's any time in the not too distant future?

What size you looking for?

Looking for a 33

All stores are sold out of this and there will be no restocks of this model.

Is there an official company website for Strike Gold? Didn't find anything by searching up on Google Japan.

Little late in the posting the post-wash fit pics, but here they are. Sorry, not-so-perfect lighting. Needa bring em into Self Edge soon for a few repairs, specifically in the back pockets and a bunch of other holes..

SG1105, size 28. 1 year. 2 washes, 1 pre-soak.

5952819105_b7548d843c_z.jpg

5952819173_f6b67e5522_z.jpg

Those look seriously good.

no shit, great lookin jeans ProfessorOak and nice fit Cents or Non Cents!

what is their official website guys?

i like how you managed to work out posting, but couldnt go back one page and see that your question was already asked and answered.

c'mon man... read a little.

Any updates on how the Pure Gold denim looks after some wear? Very interested in the SG2109 but 395 is a lot to drop. I want to get a good idea of what I'm buying. It's these or SEXI08.

i like how you managed to work out posting, but couldnt go back one page and see that your question was already asked and answered.

c'mon man... read a little.

My Bad man..

Thanks anyway

Those look pretty good so far enigma! Definitely swaying my decision toward SG. The jeans are very unique but the price tag worries me a little.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• :-0

/// STAY AT HOME SALE #3 !!! ///

$US 5 joining fee for supertalk. march 20 – till we are let out of home
    50% off classified ad listing fee plus extension to 180 day for listings

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds. There is normally a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk. You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and with your support it'll somehow survive the current apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By vIGGiou riou
      View Advert Samurai 5000VX 21oz Zero denim, W32/36, Lot. 15
      For sale brand new Samurai 5000VX Zero denim, tagged size W32/L36. Bought them in 2012, did just hot soak and half day I wore them at home. They were too small for me... Hope that somebody will give them real life ... If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      shipping price can varies between 15 - 35 USD along your location. Shipping with Swiss Post...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 82/32,3
      Front rise 28/11
      Back rise 37/14,6
      Thigh in crotch 31/12,2
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 22/8,7
      Inseam 94/37

Advertiser vIGGiou riou Date 05/25/2020 Price $119.00 Category denim Brand SAMURAI Actual size 0  
    • By vIGGiou riou
      View Advert Momotaro 0201, 15,7oz , W32/L36
      I bought those beauties in 2012 tagged W32/36... did hot soak and after 34 days of light wear I did cold wash ... from the start they were too small for me ... those are from Momotaro vintage line from Zimbabwe hand harvested cotton ... seems to me as quick faders as you can see from pictures ... hope some of you will revitalise them ...
      Shipping cost can varies from 15-35 USDalong your destination. Ship through Swiss post ...
      If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 83/32,7
      Front rise 27/10,6
      Back rise 38/15
      Thigh in crotch 32/12,6
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 21,2/8,3
      Inseam 95/37,4

Advertiser vIGGiou riou Date 05/25/2020 Price $99.00 Category denim Brand MOMOTARO Actual size 32  
    • By An Oxymoron
      View Advert Iron Heart 633s-14, Sz. 30x30 (Chainstitched)
      Only worn a couple times around the house. Thought I could make them fit, but alas, they're just too small for me I removed the tags already, but still have the receipt.
      If you have a 31 in this indigo pair or 32 in the OD version, I'd consider a trade. Otherwise, just a straight sell.

They were purchased from Self Edge and chainstitched to 30" for $310 total shipped, so a bit of a discount here.
      Measurements are exactly as listed on the selfedge page here: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1596&search=Iron+Heart+633s-14&description=1
      Advertiser An Oxymoron Date 05/15/2020 Price $230.00 Category denim Brand IRONHEART Actual size 30  
    • By An Oxymoron
      Only worn a couple times around the house. Thought I could make them fit, but alas, they're just too small for me I removed the tags already, but still have the receipt.
      If you have a 31 in this indigo pair or 32 in the OD version, I'd consider a trade. Otherwise, just a straight sell.

They were purchased from Self Edge and chainstitched to 30" for $310 total shipped, so a bit of a discount here.
      Measurements are exactly as listed on the selfedge page here: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1596&search=Iron+Heart+633s-14&description=1
    • By vIGGiou riou
      For sale brand new Samurai 5000VX Zero denim, tagged size W32/L36. Bought them in 2012, did just hot soak and half day I wore them at home. They were too small for me... Hope that somebody will give them real life ... If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      shipping price can varies between 15 - 35 USD along your location. Shipping with Swiss Post...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 82/32,3
      Front rise 28/11
      Back rise 37/14,6
      Thigh in crotch 31/12,2
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 22/8,7
      Inseam 94/37

• Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK
    SSENSE GLOBAL
  • Veilance Grey Isogon Jacket