well he asked for shops that carry Strike Gold in Tokyo and that site answers the question. E.g. Vari, Blue Mafia...

Will the 1105's be getting a restock any time in the future?

1105 restock is coming May 20th or you can phone order a pair from SELA or SENY.

anyone has any experience with the sg1105ex? how much would they shrink in the waist and thighs after hot soak/wash?

just got my 1103s, they have a gold selvage line (like the pure gold series, not a blue) not sure if u prefer the blue or the gold yet.

X-Post from WAYWT:

photo-4.jpg

Buzz Rickson

Strike Gold

SEXIHXAXLS

Nice boots Kiya!

I love that you guys got a sample first and that it happens to be in your size!

5743767858_3d6fe0ca69.jpg

Velva-Sheen

SG1103

RM Williams

Love this 1103 cuts, please guys show some interest so Kiya can justify stocking these. Seriously love this cut

kopped a pair of 1105s this weekend during the self edge sale, couldn't resist after seeing some of the pics here.

Cant wait till they come...

I thought the sale was only in stores?

nope its online store also.

You could always do a phone order as well.

Just purchased the SG2109. Excited!

I did as well, Bought the size 32.

it is supposed to be but the discount still works..

I did as well, Bought the size 32.

Cant wait to see more evo pics of the 21xx denim.

The mud dyed weft and the fades are something else

Is the sale over now?

It ends tonight.

Cant wait to see more evo pics of the 21xx denim.

I've worn mine maybe 10 or so. As pussy as it sounds, it's just too hot (and humid) here to try to break a new pair of jeans during the summer.

I'll probably stick with my RJBs until it starts to cool off, and then break out my 2105s. I really do love the denim and cut, but at 100 degrees and 90+ percent humidity every day, they are too much.

i know how u feel layne, im simultaneously breaking in sg1103s and 2105s. I hit one month a few wears ago on the 2105s and these things are fucking sharp, these are the quickest/most contrasty jeans ive owned. they kick my flat heads ass.

I'll probably stick with my RJBs until it starts to cool off, and then break out my 2105s. I really do love the denim and cut, but at 100 degrees and 90+ percent humidity every day, they are too much.

It sucked when it was 100 degrees in NY last week. I was taking finals, but I toughed it out with my samurais. I can't imagine what it would have been like if I still had my 1103ex's.

A little evo on my 2105's.

Worn about 5 days a week for 3 1/2 months. One initial soak and another soak about two months in.

I'm pretty easy on my jeans but these definitely fade faster than some of my other denim. I'm really digging the fit and color. These are certainly becoming favorites!

strikeGolds1.jpg

strikeGolds2.jpg

A little evo on my 2105's.

Worn about 5 days a week for 3 1/2 months. One initial soak and another soak about two months in.

I'm pretty easy on my jeans but these definitely fade faster than some of my other denim. I'm really digging the fit and color. These are certainly becoming favorites!

That's fast evo for 3 1/2 months!

p1010089sz.jpg

not very much evo even though they been worn approx 6 days a week since beginning of march..

1105s came in.

Apparently strike gold switched from the blue selvedge ID to gold line.

Makes sense considering the brand name and all, plus looks cooler IMHO

1105s came in.

Apparently strike gold switched from the blue selvedge ID to gold line.

Makes sense considering the brand name and all, plus looks cooler IMHO

Yup, they changed to gold selvedge ID in January on all their jeans. It's pretty awesome.

Agreed. Though makes me wonder what they will do next, they got beige golden weft, gold selvedge ID, maybe solid gold tag?

Btw, am about to soak and need the waist to shrink quite a bit, should I hot soak, warm soak or double soak?

Agreed. Though makes me wonder what they will do next, they got beige golden weft, gold selvedge ID, maybe solid gold tag?

Btw, am about to soak and need the waist to shrink quite a bit, should I hot soak, warm soak or double soak?

Hot soak for 45 minutes then allow them to fully air dry before wearing.

Do a hot soak and you'll be good. I did a boiling hot soak to get all the shrinkage out, but thats just me.

thanks guys ill give it a shot