another source for Strike Gold jeans (especially if you're not an American resident)

is klax-on.

Here's their entire SG line-up

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/klax-on/c/0000000234/

yeah i'm not. so that might be what

I don't own either, but I have the 1103ex, and I love the denim. It's really stiff at first, but I wore it all yesterday, and it isn't soft, but I would've thought that it would have taken longer to loosen up, and soften up. /it's stiff, but it's not as stiff as I would have expected it to be. If you decide to go for the 1103ex (even though you didn't say you wanted it), go TTS. That's my only regret, cause I am thinking I am going to give it another hot soak, and if I still don't like it then get mine tapered cause it is flaring out in the hips too much for my liking.

yeah might take a look into that. TTS, hahaha. japanese denim usually dont have my size except for certain brands. i usually go with the smallest. that's the problem why i didnt look into the 1103. but yeah will have a look. :D

by any chance, is anyone selling a pair of strike gold sg1105 in a size 28?

ive got to pick my strikes up from getting hemmed, il throw up shots asap

a week has pass, your not being as soon as possible ;)

yea, i went down and they hadnt been hemmed (i sent them to be repaired and hemmed), they got it done in an hour after i showed up but i couldnt wait around, ill pick it up today if i can get done with other stuff before seny closes

Thread needs a bump. Posting me WAYWT, and a 9 day evo shot.

1298569465399.jpg

1298570595842.jpg

1298570656582.jpg

Fat stacks! looking good. I want to see more of these. Dig what I've seen so far.

When's the tour xchen!!

Yo, we just got the new brown weft jeans at SESF and i may have to start on a new jean already. I need these bad.

We got em in the slim straight and the slim tapered model.

These guys are killing it with their denim styles and they're only a 3 year old brand.

These guys are killing it with their denim styles

Quoted for the truth. I would easily buy a lot more stuff from them, but I don't exactly have that much money.

My SG's denim is unlike any other brand I have owned. It just is awesome.

Yo, we just got the new brown weft jeans at SESF and i may have to start on a new jean already.

Brown weft?? Definitely don't need another pair of jeans but...will these be up online soon?

Brown weft?? Definitely don't need another pair of jeans but...will these be up online soon?

Yeah, hopefully monday.

I haven't been this excited about a new denim since i worked on developing the denim for the last IH collab.

Those heavy strike golds look incredible. Do they still have that rough texture of the normal models? When I saw them at SELA i was totally sold on the denim used.

When's the tour xchen!!

On hold right now, I've been so busy lately with other things. I'm not sure if it's even going to happen at this point on my end as I'm kind of moving away from the repro brands in general.

Yo, we just got the new brown weft jeans at SESF and i may have to start on a new jean already. I need these bad.

We got em in the slim straight and the slim tapered model.

These guys are killing it with their denim styles and they're only a 3 year old brand.

is there going to be a slim tapered version of the current denim?

is there going to be a slim tapered version of the current denim?

Maybe in a few months we'll have those.

Yeah, hopefully monday.

I haven't been this excited about a new denim since i worked on developing the denim for the last IH collab.

any chance we could get a quick preview pic?

On hold right now, I've been so busy lately with other things. I'm not sure if it's even going to happen at this point on my end as I'm kind of moving away from the repro brands in general.

Ok, thanks for the update. Bummer if it doesn't come through, but totally understood!

any chance we could get a quick preview pic?

SG2105_03.jpg

SG2105_06.jpg

Whoa. So good. I can see why you're excited.

You can't see it in the photos but the selvedge id is gold with gold flake thread.

WOW, I need a pair of those.

Been waiting for something like these for awhile now.

Kiya - Did you happen to see the denim for the Ande Whall contest that was decided on? (before the earthquake put the contest on hold) It was a greencast indigo with beige weft. the weft was much lighter than these Strike Gold, but is what intrigued me about them.

can you share how much the Strike Golds above will cost?

^Yes, how much roughly will these run? The gold selvage is awesome though, I love it on my pair!

^Yes, how much roughly will these run? The gold selvage is awesome though, I love it on my pair!

They'll be $390 a pair.

whats the denim weight on the brown weft pairs Kiya?

Seventeen Ounces.

I thought we were going to see some evo pics of other people's strike golds? :( Just hit 8 months for me. Turning out awesome, but I want to see how other people's are coming along!

Btw, the brown weft Strike Golds look epic!!!