The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

hi guys, I'm a bit confused here. I'm after 1109, and this would be my first unsanfor denim. I use size 29 in nudie grim tim, should I go 29 or 30 in 1109? I read the discussion pages, read some chart (like the one above), but still I couldnt find the answer. If you can help me, it will be great. Thanks

hi guys, I'm a bit confused here. I'm after 1109, and this would be my first unsanfor denim. I use size 29 in nudie grim tim, should I go 29 or 30 in 1109? I read the discussion pages, read some chart (like the one above), but still I couldnt find the answer. If you can help me, it will be great. Thanks

Go with a size 30 in the 1109, they should fit perfectly after a soak.

After doing a ton of research, I'm thinking that the 2109s are definitely going to be my next pair of jeans. The only problem is I just started on some ele2s, and I have some other random pairs on the back burner that I wear a couple times a week - basically I can't really add another pair to the rotation. Should I cop the 2109s now and and store them until I'm ready to start wearing them, or can I reasonably expect to be able to find a pair to buy in like a year's time?

i need some advice. i've worn a pair of sz 33 1109s for over a year. in this year i've lost a little weight, so i recently copped a sz 32 of 2109s. after soaking them and everything i've worn them two days and they feel just a little bit snug in the knee and rise. so my question to those who have owned both types of denim or just the 21 style, do you guys think they'll loosen up a bit in these areas? i've never really owned denim with a heavier weight than 14 oz, so do they just need a little more time to stretch and take their shape?

Love the 110X fabric and unlike most here picked the 1103 'cause enough slim straight for me

I know the extraordinary high rise for the '03 cut is unlikely to be anyone's favorite.

Here it goes anyway

(~10 effective days of wear, just one hot soak( actually sitting in the bathtub wearing the jeans for 1hour) :rolleyes:

:angry: :angry: :angry: - Angry Jean

11030840.jpg

I have a pair of pretty much brand new size 28 sg2109's i'd be willing to let go for 325. i literally only gave these jeans an hour long hot soak in a tub and wore them in-doors for a couple hours. i decided on wearing my ironhearts for the year so i might as well let someone who'd put these babies to use have them.

http://www.selfedge....products_id=681

just giving you guys the heads up before i put them up on the marketplace

Edited by krayvin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

So I´m selling my Strike Gold 2109 Pure Gold size 36, bought from SelfEdge online months ago.

Worn for maybe two months with one initial soak and one wash.

I´m posting pics within the next couple of hours. So PM me if interested.

I just picked up some 1109s on the forum & unsoaked they seem right on for a post-soak fit w/ one concern--at and right above the knee they at a little more snug than I'd like when I think about shrinkage.

Can anyone speak to how much stretch I can expect once soaked in that area if they are on the snug side there? I don't mind enduring some discomfort if i can get them back close to this fit, but if there's no way they'll get even close I might leave them unsoaked and look to sell them.

Accounting for waist stretch is always a little easier than other spots so wanted to get any member input.

i dont think my knees shrunk that much in width post soak, and they def seem to have stretched a bit over 3 months of wear. i do bike to work every day.

i'll measure em when i get home later and compare em with my pre/post soak measurements that are a few pages back in this thread for scientific certainty