The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

No way, 32s would have been too tight on the thighs; 33 looks great.

Waist is the last measurement you should look at, seriously. Thighs/knee/leg opening are all more important, if the waist is a bit big, bust out an awesome belt.

sg2109 is very roomy in the waist from my experience. Wearing a belt is highly recommended, unless one has a large waist with skinny thighs.

Nice update ryansuuu!!!

sg2109 is very roomy in the waist from my experience. Wearing a belt is highly recommended, unless one has a large waist with skinny thighs.

Agreed, fit looks great, and wear a belt unless you have sticks for thighs, then maybe size down.

i look @it the other way around__ large waist meant you size down accordingly. if it gets too tight @thighs, then the cut's just not meant for you :)

Edited by BrownMetallic

Fit pics on SG1109s size 31 post soak, went TTS and they do not work for my legs. I put em up in Supermarket...

img0998sd.th.jpg

img1002ba.th.jpg

img1003dq.th.jpg

Should have sized up I think...how is the waist (tight as well?) 1109 shrink aggresively compared to 2109. What size do you wear in other denim?

The thighs I found were okay I mean 12" thigh is standard on most slim straight type denim unless you meant 2105 (that would definitely be big waist and comparatively tight thighs)

Some 1109 and 2109 in supermarket on sale...no price listed though. Thinking about picking up the 1109, but not sure how much worse the shrinkage will be than 2109 which I own in W32 and fit me perfectly after soak.

http://supertalk.sup...old-sg1109-w32/

http://supertalk.sup...old-sg2109-w32/

Edited by jaz13

Should have sized up I think...how is the waist (tight as well?) 1109 shrink aggresively compared to 2109. What size do you wear in other denim?

Yeah I should have I usually wear a 32 or 33 but I lost some weight and my true waist is a 32...First time wearing a taper too...I think I'm just going to stick with slim straight...

Just received my Strike Gold sweatshirt, Kiya was right, these things are woven tight!

Amazingly comfy and warm, in part due to the tightness methinks.

photo-22.jpg

Bonus image x-post from WAYW - my SG1105s enjoying Australia's great ocean road yesterday:

oceanroad.jpg

Posted · Hidden by haptronic, April 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by haptronic, April 18, 2012 - No reason given

I apologize for that, I honestly just love denim and own every garment that I support.

I am also new to this forum, and will be e-mailing the staff to find out about a new thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by LC_Miey, April 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by LC_Miey, April 18, 2012 - No reason given

cool...while people love to discover about new jeans shops, people also usually hate spams like that

Edited by LC_Miey
  • 1 month later...