The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

• 2 weeks later...

well thought my 2109;s were a little too loose and felt (knew) i didn't get all the shrinkage out i could so i threw them in some almost boiling water for about 20 minutes and threw them in the dryer. the fit now is 10x better got soooo much more shrinkage out. almost fit like my 666od's but just a tad roomier in the thigh.

will post up pictures tomorrow.

My fresh pair of sg1105s, 1 x 45 hot soak and air dry, 1 x 30 min boiling soak and 20 mins in tumble dry, then air dry.

To all those worried about throwing jeans in the dryer, seriously don't worry too much (unless you're trying to avoid shrinking, then worry). 20-30 mins in the dryer alone won't murder your fades unless you chuck a few rocks in also.

Second day of wearing:

photo2-13.jpg

photo1-15.jpg

Edited by Aries

Strike Gold SG1105

18 Months of Wear, 8 Washes.

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

Just dope!!!! Have to bring them up again!!!

thinking of getting one of these awesome sweaters from sg, but im not sure on the sizing. ive got a buzz sweat in size m, that fits fairly well. (its almost too short and a bit bulky in the.. armpit area but still my favorite sweater) so, s or m? id love it if someone who has tried on both could give me some advice!

Great sale corporalclegg, but too small for me.

My current Strike Gold 1103 bought second hand with a little bit of wear and 2 weeks of wear since I have them.

Fooling around with an IH black denim jacket (Crosspost from My Nudies)

DSC02762-red.jpg

DSC02763-red.jpg

DSC02764-red.jpg

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Just about to get some 2109's but I'd be grateful for a bit of advice regarding size, I've read through this full thread but still a bit unsure and as I live in the UK exchanging them would be a pain.

I'm a 34" waist but not sure whether to go for a 33" or a 34" any suggestions?

For sizing down, to reiterate what Kiya has said before, pay more attention to ALL OTHER measurements THEN waist.

You can always adjust the waist with a belt, but if the thigh etc. is too tight, not much room for stretch.

Yeah I think it's good advice to go true on size when you plan to wash or soak them.

^^^^And thanks smittybat and sorry layne about my monster cuffs. I could never ever cut or hem any piece of a raw denim pants. It would break my raw denim heart

^^And baldy: Sorry about my ugly shoes. I just grew up wearing open shoes my whole life except when raining or snowfall or when I'm hiking

^^ryansuu:

Those SG are looking great after 6 month of wear. Super great fadings on them.

Are they still unwashed?

If yeas, wait fro washing!

about the TTS this, i guess it depends on the fit you want. i just went TTS and they for sure dont fit how i was expecting.

now im on 400 on a pair of jeans.

anyone looking for a pair of SG2109s in a tagged size 34 let me know. Been hot soaked once, not worn for over 5 minutes. If anyones intersted shoot me a PM and lets work something out. id like to get some money so i can try another pair..

about the TTS this, i guess it depends on the fit you want. i just went TTS and they for sure dont fit how i was expecting.

now im on 400 on a pair of jeans.

anyone looking for a pair of SG2109s in a tagged size 34 let me know. Been hot soaked once, not worn for over 5 minutes. If anyones intersted shoot me a PM and lets work something out. id like to get some money so i can try another pair..

In what way did you not like the fit?

I don't have any SG 1003 or 1001. I could give you only measurment of my SG 1103 waist 33.

They're s a little bit too big for me (check out my pics from last week above), but I love to wear them loose and with a belt no problem at all. And they're real comfy although 21/23 oz denim and even still in raw condition without any washings and no soaking