The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

sooo i dunno if this is a supernoob mistake or what, but my SG2105's stretched a bit in the waist so i boiled some water and did a soak for 5 min, all good. the next day i tried them on and they didnt shrink too much, so i went for a second boiling water soak and the leather patch just shrunk right up the second i dipped them in and turned into like brittle hard plastic that literally snapped off, i took off the patch and everything is all good aesthetically but still kinda a bummer, will definitely think twice about doing a waist shrink in the future...

This is what happens when you try and make soup out of your jeans.

Kiya, I guess you the man to ask. Is there going to be a restock of the 1101's any time in the not too distant future?

What size you looking for?

Looking for a 33

All stores are sold out of this and there will be no restocks of this model.

Little late in the posting the post-wash fit pics, but here they are. Sorry, not-so-perfect lighting. Needa bring em into Self Edge soon for a few repairs, specifically in the back pockets and a bunch of other holes..

SG1105, size 28. 1 year. 2 washes, 1 pre-soak.

5952819105_b7548d843c_z.jpg

5952819173_f6b67e5522_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
what is their official website guys?

i like how you managed to work out posting, but couldnt go back one page and see that your question was already asked and answered.

c'mon man... read a little.

hey i just picked up a pair of 1105's from selfedge. i was recommended to do a cold soak, would i have to worry about shrinking later on for future washes? thanks !

The max shrinkage on these is 3" in the length and 1.25" in the waist. If you do a cold soak you'll get a bit less than that on your first soak and a little bit on your second soak/wash, but that won't matter much in the waist because they'll stretch out a bit by then.