The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

• 3 weeks later...

I have searched and couldn't find the answer for SG2109 sizing. Therefore, hopefully SG2109 owner can help. I am looking to get a pair and not sure whether to go tts or size -1. And another question do they stretch much after soaking?

Hopefully I have posted in the right thread as this is a Strike Gold specific question, I wasn't sure if it belonged in the small question thread.

Thanks in advance.

I have searched and couldn't find the answer for SG2109 sizing. Therefore, hopefully SG2109 owner can help. I am looking to get a pair and not sure whether to go tts or size -1. And another question do they stretch much after soaking?

Hopefully I have posted in the right thread as this is a Strike Gold specific question, I wasn't sure if it belonged in the small question thread.

Thanks in advance.

Go true to size, they just did another run and all Self Edge stores are getting them August 1st.

are they doing another run of the 2105 as well or just the 09s?

They're doing a run of again.

will they be available august 1st also?

Not sure, probably.

Yes, why do you care? He is selling them below retail. On the IH thread, a kid is selling his 301S-BK for $20 less then RRP hemmed to a 32 and no one bitches? His SG2019 have been soaked and worn for 5 minutes, big effing deal! Maybe you should go The IH thread and bitch? Oh wait, your rep would be in the pink in no time...

sooo i dunno if this is a supernoob mistake or what, but my SG2105's stretched a bit in the waist so i boiled some water and did a soak for 5 min, all good. the next day i tried them on and they didnt shrink too much, so i went for a second boiling water soak and the leather patch just shrunk right up the second i dipped them in and turned into like brittle hard plastic that literally snapped off, i took off the patch and everything is all good aesthetically but still kinda a bummer, will definitely think twice about doing a waist shrink in the future...