The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

I got drunk last night and impulsively soaked my 2105s. I was going to wait a few months but since my RJBs are getting a hole in the crotch, I figured it was the perfect time.

I took Kiya's advice and went with a 30. I also did about a 30 - 40 minute cold soak. Sorry but I don't have pre and post measurements. Initially, they were difficult to button up, but once I got in them they started to stretch a little.

For reference, I'm about 6 ft tall and 155 lbs. Also, I'm probably not gonna be keeping that cuff... just quickly did it for the pics.

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

I say go TTS in Strike Golds. Once you get ALL the shrinkage out, youll be set and it will be the TTS waist. My 1103's waist hasn't stretched actually...

BTW, I am selling them, so please buy them! Will be giving them a price drop to $310 as well.

Im aiming for 1105's what size fits for me?, since currently wearing IH634s size 31.

I want to look slim rather than tight jawns

Go with a size 31, they'll be perfect after a hot soak.

• 2 weeks later...

i looked thru this thread & couldnt find an answer,

are the pure gold jeans a limited release?

i looked thru this thread & couldnt find an answer,

are the pure gold jeans a limited release?

At this point yes, no new run is planned.

If the webstore is out of your size you can place a phone order with SELA or SENY.

Hi currently wearing imperial dukes at size 30 too. Should I get 30 for sg2109 too?

Yup, same size.

X-Post from WAYWT:

photo-4.jpg

Buzz Rickson

Strike Gold

SEXIHXAXLS

Trust me, we'd love to stock it but that fit didn't do well for us at all. It was hard to move at the shops, and i don't say that often about anything.

I'm having lunch with the couple behind Strike Gold next week with JL77 (Johan) and we're going to see some new hats and shirts they're planning for this summer/fall.

Outside of every season's Flat Head expo this relationship with SG is turning out to be pretty amazing, the direction they've taken their shirts and jeans is very exciting for me.

Trust me, we'd love to stock it but that fit didn't do well for us at all. It was hard to move at the shops, and i don't say that often about anything.

I'm having lunch with the couple behind Strike Gold next week with JL77 (Johan) and we're going to see some new hats and shirts they're planning for this summer/fall.

Outside of every season's Flat Head expo this relationship with SG is turning out to be pretty amazing, the direction they've taken their shirts and jeans is very exciting for me.

Im really excited kiya, i really love this brand, its my favorite, hands down

btw, the couple who own the Strike Gold also own Klax-On, right? tell them to come by the new york store if there in nyc id love to meet them