The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

FIT PICS ARE IN

Thanks to self edge(NY) for the help and advice

Disclaimer:Im still growing so these are sized up significantly

4645603145_5ea5946e15_o.jpg

With out a doubt the greatest denim ive ever seen, it is unbelievably rough.

4645603407_e181280c27_o.jpg

4646218482_3fb29b6289_o.jpg

4646218924_3a69ef8aeb_o.jpg

Theres a strike gold red tab in the coin pocket, great touch

FIT PICS ARE IN

With out a doubt the greatest denim ive ever seen, it is unbelievably rough.

Theres a strike gold red tab in the coin pocket, great touch

Nice. Repped. Denim really is pretty sweet, huh? I think Kiya's FH/Sam Texas cotton comparison is right on the money.

Glad you were able to to get the 32s in NY. I kopped the last 32s on the website. Sorry :rolleyes: Looking forward to getting these.

Post up soak and measurement info if you can. Would love to see if inseam shrinks the full 3" on the first soak.

Re: red tab - Skull and others cut them off for the American market after production, and have to stitch the dagger on there to patch the cut. I'm pretty sure the tag you've got was never sewn on, so if you really care enough, a tailor can do that for you. Other jeans Ive owned have come with the uninstalled tag in the coin pocket.

i think im gonna go 6 months before doing a soak, see what happens

Mine should be in tomm :)

a.khan, I would at least do a 30 min soak to get some shrinkage out of the way. Looking at your fit, you have some room to give and also keep in mind that they will stretch.

i find it crazy that you didnt do your homework on raw denim and soaking before buying a pair of $300 jeans

raw fit looks good though

i think im gonna go 6 months before doing a soak, see what happens
cold or hot?
nop, im not sure how long to do it for or for how much time?
and what temp
a.khan,

do a 30-45 min soak in warm water and hang dry. Then after they dry, post some damn fit pix!!!

I bet you're going to like the fit far better after they're fully dry, if they're a hair snug it'll stretch back out within a few wears.

I bet you're going to like the fit far better after they're fully dry, if they're a hair snug it'll stretch back out within a few wears.

Kiya were u involved in the design/manufacturing process for the strike gold, or is self edge acting only as a retailer.