TokenIndianKid

The Strike Gold

2,400 posts in this topic

hey i was just looking around at klax on via rakuten and saw these

the denim has a really nice sheen and the patch looks really cool too can anyone shed anymore light on these

heres the link!

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/klax-on/sg101/

man those cost almost the same as samurai s710xx too expensive for 16oz denim, just 2,000 more yen for samurais

it's funny comparing these to samurai because the way they are photographed is almost the same as the way sammies ae photographed on their site.

look nice anyway

it's funny comparing these to samurai because the way they are photographed is almost the same as the way sammies ae photographed on their site.

look nice anyway

yea perhaps their a sister company

Interesting. Repro cut with 16oz zimbabwe cotton denim and the price isn't too bad either.

are those really repro cut?

im thinking about taking the plunge

but i have the contest jeans to do first, im debating between a nice buzz rickson repro sweater (no red moon haha) or a pair of these

blast

Interesting. Always good to see a new brand not mentioned before....and one with a long inseam at that.

Just keep in mind that the sheen will probably be lost once they're washed...and I doubt they're sanforized.

man those cost almost the same as samurai s710xx too expensive for 16oz denim, just 2,000 more yen for samurais

Denim weight does not directly correlate to denim quality.

I think we should all hype this brand up and get Edmond to start buying it so we don't have to read him in the Samurai thread.

Denim weight does not directly correlate to denim quality.

I think we should all hype this brand up and get Edmond to start buying it so we don't have to read him in the Samurai thread.

sorry for the delay

this made me lol.

fit pics eduardo!

ok ill try my best but maybe on the weekend.. im really busy these days but i promise

again sorry for the delay

i love how someone made a snide comment about edmond getting the jeans, but they played themselves since he already had em'. lovely.

just ordered myself, and now that Edmond promised fit pics two years ago and flaked, I'm stoked. He must be keeping them a secret.

Fondled these in NYC last weekend and was really impressed with the denim and works. Needle-work reminds me of PBJ. Raw denim is somewhere around a Eternal/Flat Head texture. Knotty and silvery-grey with tons of vertical irregularity.

Can OP revise thread title?

Does Self Edge cut off the S. Gold redtag on the back pocket? I can't see them on the pics on the Self Edge website.

Hopefully I can get a pair of the SG1105's within a few weeks if I resist spending any money :D

Does Self Edge cut off the S. Gold redtag on the back pocket? I can't see them on the pics on the Self Edge website.

Hopefully I can get a pair of the SG1105's within a few weeks if I resist spending any money :D

think, ala "in memory of", maybe production sews a rad tab and is cut off before leaving, kind of a reminder/"screw you" to Levi's. Kind of like how SKULL's have a cross embroidered over where it would be.

i love how someone made a snide comment about edmond getting the jeans, but they played themselves since he already had em'. lovely.

This is funny, but I don't think the time difference in posts was noticed. Eddie posted pics something like seven months after he was told to purchase them.

Ohh I love these old threads.

yes, it is cut off. but, check the coin pocket when you buy them. a nice little surprise awaits...

The denim used on the ones Edmond has are nothing like what's on their jeans now, that denim was stock denim, what's used now is woven for them and is really great stuff. I'd say a cross between Flat Head's 3XXX denim and Samurai's Texas cotton fiber denim.

will there be any 32s left at SENY, im heading down tmmrw, but ur all out on the website

We have one pair in size 32 of both cuts left.... come on by.