Running shoes

herpsky

i hate when small rocks get stuck in the soles of my free run + and make an annoying sound every time my foot strikes the ground.

i would get free's if you run road only. They are great on the road, but suck if you switch from gravel/trails/pavement.

Soles are too thick for running trails too IMO

I've gone on two runs with mine now and the fit and feel is great all arond. They felt so good out the box, almost like they were already broken in. I've always ran in Asics GTs but just had to try out the Lunars simply cause they're so dope looking. No regrets so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a number of people who always swore by the Pegasus and the Marathoner was a good longer-distance racing shoe but I think the Lunar series got a lot more people interested in seeing what Nike had to offer. Maybe the Free too with the barefoot running fad.

Almost goes without saying that their marketing is excellent and they have a top-drawer stable of elite runners using their products. That's got to count for something too.

i can see that. but for me they've been great. had a pair of frees and these are way more comfy. my feet are pretty wide so these are great, can actually stretch my toes out inside of the shoes. also great for promoting ball of the heel/midfoot strike. good ground feel and makes for super springy running

• 4 weeks later...