Mac V Pc?

Guest DUM

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Is anyone having problems with the new Leopard OS? My keyboard freezes up anywhere from 5 to 60 seconds every time I go back and forth using applications. This really sucks....

No problems here.

Regular keyboard or wireless?

I'm guessing wireless than change the batteries, keep the keyboard off and restart the computer. Turn the keyboard on after the computer starts.

Is anyone having problems with the new Leopard OS? My keyboard freezes up anywhere from 5 to 60 seconds every time I go back and forth using applications. This really sucks....

happening to me as well. I think it's happening to a lot of people on leopard according to apple support forums :( :( :(

upgrade or clean install?

I upgraded my powerbook12 inch and it hung once in a while and had trouble resuming from sleep, and finally said fuck it and did a clean install and all my problems went away.

i got the new leopard b/c of the cool new background. but seriously, office 2004 for macs seem to run slower on macs than on pcs (esp. powerpoint when im switching between languages). And I really like the Opera browser (mainly b/c of the quick back/forward function with right/left click combo), but this as well seem to run slower. any suggestions?

No problems here.

Regular keyboard or wireless?

I'm guessing wireless than change the batteries, keep the keyboard off and restart the computer. Turn the keyboard on after the computer starts.

happening to me as well. I think it's happening to a lot of people on leopard according to apple support forums :( :( :(

It's been a documented issue as far as notebooks are concerned. Andddd their current documented resolution is:

Plug in an external keyboard.