why the fuck is edmond allowed to post again?

the_state

edmond is annoying. most of us can't stand him, the rest of us merely tolerate him. no one cares about his 10349823908 pairs of japanese denim, his never ending quest to own every pair of demnz mentioned on this board, his poor grammar skills, and his overuse of "hehehe" or "mate". i have very much enjoyed an edmondless superfuture over the past few weeks and after three hours of posting i'm already wishing he were gone.

if edmond was unbanned, then the Trash Prinz must be set free as well.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh.. he has immunity because he started the WAYWT thread. he is a bit of a white supremecist though..

I don't know what the comments were, but it's funny who gets deemed "supremacists" and "racist fucks"......

A certain post exalting violent black supremacists comes to mind....but that never earned anyone negative classifications.

yea, ive never witnessed any black supremacists on here..:confused:

I mean, theres the constant usage of the "n" word (which is immature to me)

I didn't say there were. I said that it's funny that people can post comments clearly showing their idolization/interest in violent black supremacists and no one questions their mentality.