WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

if you do this make sure before you get in the car to take an hour long shower with all of the lights in your house on, all your TVs turned on the same channel and your air conditioning on at about 64 degrees with all the windows open.

I do this without driving

when the time comes for me to buy my own car I really want to get an Ariel Atom.

buybuybuybuybuybuy

jj, you can't just bring this shit up and not tell everyone about it's amazingness. this is the coolest thing ever.

WaWoo82zNUA

kunk if you want a B.A.L.L.A. dad-car get the Spyker D8

De Stijlin on soccer moms. I already have a family car (A4 Avant) but no family. :( If I really did sow my oats and had to get a family car today:

sensible: B7 A4 Avant S-line

kinda sensible, but fast as fuck: old E55 wagon

dream family car: Quattroporte w/ the wagon conversion from Touring Milan

Guest Phrost
Clopex your vid isn't working.

BEHOLD MY FUTURE CAR

aMvKUEnLvrw

o.m.g. did you see his face? his wrinkles were rippling! is this thing even street-legal? once i graduate college, i'm moving to europe and buying one of these. i will race jj for shits and giggles.

o.m.g. did you see his face? his wrinkles were rippling! is this thing even street-legal? once i graduate college, i'm moving to europe and buying one of these. i will race jj for shits and giggles.

yes this jawn is completely street homologated, doesn't cost a fortune and looks like the funnest thing ever.

i don't even mind if it gives me wavy face-wrinkl;s

Guest frankieplus
I like those proportions' date=' if he was taller and his didn't look so huge.[/quote']

your statement is ridiculous...if he was taller, if the tee wasnt so long,if he worked out,if he wore a different tee altogether...he would look great

make up your fuckin mind