WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jeffvyain
it shows, and I for one respect you for it.

I believe that if more people on here approached there waywt with that attitude, the board would look a whole lot different.

yea i do the same shit with my white v-necks a jeans, so why all the hate?

automated sufu response: "nigga, the difference is cheep looks good in his steez and you don't"

automated jeff response: blow me

yea i do the same shit with my white v-necks a jeans, so why all the hate?

automated sufu response: "nigga, the difference is cheep looks good in his steez and you don't"

automated jeff response: blow me

you only get hate because of your girl

reasons not to get the q7:

- guzzler

- it's just a rebadged touareg.(same chassis, engine, bla bla)

- less safe, european crash tests give the q7 4 stars and the touareg 5 stars.

- it's probably gonna be restyled in a few months.

- its ugly.

go for an H1 and hit hippies with it and smoke a big cigar and punch old ladies that get in your way

if you do this make sure before you get in the car to take an hour long shower with all of the lights in your house on, all your TVs turned on the same channel and your air conditioning on at about 64 degrees with all the windows open.

Guest jeffvyain

i do drive a vw, but we were just walking down the street in that picture with the bug. no bug for me. jetta.... it's still a piece of shit though.

I want a Prius yesterday

Guest jeffvyain

yea i don't know jack about how they're made, but i know i'd have to fill up once every 2 weeks instead of once a week, and that makes my pants rise a little thinking about it

x5 too small. q7 wasn't out yet. volvo too expensive with the extras. don't like lexus though it flexes from new york to texas.

we're getting the q7 when the lease is up in october.

Fuck an SUV, get an E63 wagon (w/ 7 seats) if you're just leasing. You'll get mad respect from all the little league dads, unless they drive Lamborghinis or something. The Q7 is on some minivan tip.

Those crack me up. They're one of the most environmentally damaging cars to make. gas mileage kills though.
yaris gets higher mpg than the prius in real driving

toyota doesnt want to advertise that so they can sell more prius'

yea i don't know jack about how they're made, but i know i'd have to fill up once every 2 weeks instead of once a week, and that makes my pants rise a little thinking about it

They made this car 20 years ago, it was called the Honda Civic DX.