WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i would just like to say that for the record this fit:

should never be compared with James Dean again.

I never did. What i meant was jeans and a t-shirt was always a good look for him so maybe it's not the clothes but how they're worn here that's the problem :)

i see Micheal Jackson with the aids...

..and a punch in the nose

sidney is a true master.

Asian girls of the 1990's mastered the art of hiding ugly with cosmetics; Asian girls of the noughts have got digital photography tricks on lock.

waywt11jr8.jpg

Yeah... saw that one from a mile away.

her face reminds me of a sumo wrestler's, but I'd figure she wouldn't be able to protect me if shit hit the fan because her glittery flip flops would snap or something. Her legs have this astounding carrot-like taper.

facebook-1.jpg

Leonard Leroy, I don't mind your clothes that much. I just think you need to go spend the thirty bucks and get a haircut and get some movement in your hair or something because you're beginning to look like Soepom's older sister, except not as cute. Maybe grow what you can in facial hair too, I know you're Asian, but it'd go a long way.

so you're basically saying that he has bad hair and an unattractive face. if so, you right.

Picture001-9.jpg

boy, take that ghetto rag off your head (how the fuck is yo momma supposed to hold up her pants??). you ain't no fuckin the last dragon, bb jones, or hendrix. that shit be mad stupid. that weak game wouldn't even work in no crackhouse.

i reckon if anything with a hole, alive or inanimate, limbs still attached or lay out out all spead eagle most of the guys on this forum would stick it regardless of what (s)he/it looked like,, the rest are still too young to even get wood

aPDcMyPlFvw

Guest doubletap

damn... this kid's flooding all the WAYWT threads with hate.

remember that pic of his face that was posted on NT where he was looking all serious

next to his SBs.

crazy how old WAYWT shit is coming back to haunt him.

L1040248.jpg

i don't know about fixed gear bikes or the little tricks you guys can do on them, but doesn't this hurt your balls? r u eunuch?

i dont know about fixed gear bikes, the little tricks you guys can do on them, or eunuchs, but i do know i neg repped him for living in suburbs

Guest supernoob
I have a new requirement that should be implemented in the waywt thread. You have to be wearing the clothing in a public place with at least one random person in the shot, that way you can be sure these fools ain't frontin'. Also to cover the reselling shit, you have to post the outfit twice on two separate days.

what u thinky think selegnaz?

ay blad,

dont badmouth selegna

even i got respekt 4 a mufucka

L1040248.jpg

i don't know about fixed gear bikes or the little tricks you guys can do on them, but doesn't this hurt your balls? r u eunuch?

I feel soo sorry for him :S..but more so for the bikeeee...what a waste. IMO he need some bar wrap and his FRONT WHEEL is a POS.

while i have no intentions of bad mouthing Selegna, i disagree with his claim when it comes to most people on sufu. I think the majority of people do a very good job of pulling off the outfits that they show on waywt. I mean honestly, i rarely find absurd outfits on sufu and most of the people who go beyond what everyone would call "normal" (ie while 'still' were to set foot in public, the majority of people in public would say dude looks fuckin crazy...like a bum/ninja or something) but the fact that still knows exactly what hes doing and aware of how to dress the way he does, is why it hink most people overlook the fact that hes dress in a rather odd way...and i know most people are gonna disagree that he is dressed "oddly" cuz i too think he is posibly one of the best dressed people on sufu...but my point is that i think alot of people pull off their outfits fairly well. few exceptions obviously like fatty with the fixie beasting beyond dunks and exclusive collabs. anyway, im rambling cuz its late and i cant fall asleep

while i have no intentions of bad mouthing Selegna, i disagree with his claim when it comes to most people on sufu. I think the majority of people do a very good job of pulling off the outfits that they show on waywt. I mean honestly, i rarely find absurd outfits on sufu and most of the people who go beyond what everyone would call "normal" (ie while 'still' were to set foot in public, the majority of people in public would say dude looks fuckin crazy...like a bum/ninja or something) but the fact that still knows exactly what hes doing and how to dress, is why it hink most people overlook the fact that hes dress in a rather odd way...and i know most people are gonna disagree that he is dressed "oddly" cuz i too think he is posibly one of the best dressed people on sufu...but my point is that i think alot of people pull off their outfits fairly well. few exceptions obviously like fatty with the fixie beasting beyond dunks and exclusive collabs. anyway, im rambling cuz its late and i cant fall asleep

Ah a fellow insomniac.. it's almost 3 am where I live.

I think I came across a little too vague in my last post. I wasn't really trying to insult selegna or agree with him in relation to the sufu waywt, just putting a random thought out there. Although in other forums the kind of people he's talking about are quite common. Not naming names

(hypebeast).

while i have no intentions of bad mouthing Selegna, i disagree with his claim when it comes to most people on sufu..

I kind of agree, I was trying to think who his description might apply to but couldn't really come up with much.

I have a new requirement that should be implemented in the waywt thread. You have to be wearing the clothing in a public place with at least one random person in the shot, that way you can be sure these fools ain't frontin'. Also to cover the reselling shit, you have to post the outfit twice on two separate days.

what u thinky think selegnaz?

sounds like a plan...

you want names.. how about pics too?

BRB.