WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i reckon if anything with a hole, alive or inanimate, limbs still attached or lay out out all spead eagle most of the guys on this forum would stick it regardless of what (s)he/it looked like,,

you could meet this criteria if you got stung by some exotic spider.

you could meet this criteria if you got stung by some exotic spider.

spider bites (they dont sting).... i had a bite that if left alone would have made a nice oozing orifice in my thigh.... ooooohh exotic

I am incredibly disappointed in your vulnerability to the potential angle/blur/tummytuck.

sidney is a true master.

Asian girls of the 1990's mastered the art of hiding ugly with cosmetics; Asian girls of the noughts have got digital photography tricks on lock.

shes wearing them nasty sandaly jandaly things

99% of womens footwear is fuckin tacky ugly cheap shit

Sorry tg. nothing personal against you but i prefer my women in "nasty sandaly jandaly things" than big ass black boots.

and from what ive seen of that girl in other WAYWTs...i like

Sorry tg. nothing personal against you but i prefer my women in "nasty sandaly jandaly things" than big ass black boots.

and from what ive seen of that girl in other WAYWTs...i like

have you ever like you know been with a women, or just girls?

just askin

75% of the waywt people dont wear any of that shit and probably never leave the house looking like that. Most are way to square and can hardly even pull the gear off. They buy all that shit just to floss, pose, and take pics in.. Total online satus game, they later sell/trade it all for new shit to do the same with.

RiceBunny has this weird built like a brick shithouse physique with tiny wrists and ankles. Not sure if I'm digging that solid jawline, 6/10 for now. Waiting for Ichigo's rating and i may demote accordingly.

^ that guy with the bike reminds me of that guy in Superdenim with the thrashed LVC's who cheated on the wear process by humping the sides of his swimming pool. Anytime, anywhere, I guess.

facebook-1.jpg

Leonard Leroy, I don't mind your clothes that much. I just think you need to go spend the thirty bucks and get a haircut and get some movement in your hair or something because you're beginning to look like Soepom's older sister, except not as cute. Maybe grow what you can in facial hair too, I know you're Asian, but it'd go a long way.

75% of the waywt people dont wear any of that shit and probably never leave the house looking like that. Most are way to square and can hardly even pull the gear off. They buy all that shit just to floss, pose, and take pics in.. Total online satus game, they later sell/trade it all for new shit to do the same with.

you think so? shit... i take all mine at work.