WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i meant to type bakery... i'd call you a racist, but i assume if there really was a "barkery" in japan that a bunch would soon pop up in singapore maybe a couple years later.

ah - i wouldn't call it racism, that precludes discrimination. i think it was more of an allusion to cultural stereotypes, such as all singaporeans say "lah".

i'm not sure 'bout trends catching on here - i'm still waiting for them to bring the used-panties vending machines to singapore.

i can tell you tried really hard to be witty with that "barkery" word.

wow. very perceptive.

Guest supernoob
ah - i wouldn't call it racism, that precludes discrimination. i think it was more of an allusion to cultural stereotypes, such as all singaporeans say "lah".

i'm not sure 'bout trends catching on here - i'm still waiting for them to bring the used-panties vending machines to singapore.

wow. very perceptive.

racist. ur mom doesnt lyk blk ppl lah~~~.

i dont really have a point

i was just stoned

i do hate element however...shit is superwack

amd supreme represents ny skateboarding....atleast to me it does

stoned was the best excuse that you could come up with to stop yourself from getting heat?

all those labels are just the same thing to this guy...another way to look cool

wearing that bam shit is a slap in the face

Muska, Vallely, Townend, Tave, Wray and you can only call out BAM MARGERA? Turn off the motherfucking MTV it's warping your dome peice! Sure they have a douche on the team but so does most of the skateboarding brands out there.

Half my clothing in that particular outfit represent my love for skateboarding and the other half represents my interest in streetwear, There's really nothing else beyond that, I'm not trying to find a "way to look cool", obviously or I wouldn't be wearing Element according to you, right?

and Yes, cheep, I admit it's not completely the brand it once was, but the truth is my first deck was an Element and that's not going to change just because one or two hipsters have lost respect for the brand. Also your information is off, Element was bought out by Billabong in 2001, not Quicksilver, and it's still run by the same guy who started it in the beginning, so it's not like some corporate monster bought the brand and destroyed it.

With the resources from a corporation, Element was able to start this program

http://www.elementalawareness.org/mission/

which is a lot more than other brands have done for the culture.

kixslf, get off your elitest pedestal and go skate.

Muska, Vallely, Townend, Tave, Wray and you can only call out BAM MARGERA? Turn off the motherfucking MTV it's warping your dome peice! Sure they have a douche on the team but so does most of the skateboarding brands out there.

Half my clothing in that particular outfit represent my love for skateboarding and the other half represents my interest in streetwear, There's really nothing else beyond that, I'm not trying to find a "way to look cool", obviously or I wouldn't be wearing Element according to you, right?

and Yes, cheep, I admit it's not completely the brand it once was, but the truth is my first deck was an Element and that's not going to change just because one or two hipsters have lost respect for the brand. Also your information is off, Element was bought out by Billabong in 2001, not Quicksilver, and it's still run by the same guy who started it in the beginning, so it's not like some corporate monster bought the brand and destroyed it.

With the resources from a corporation, Element was able to start this program

http://www.elementalawareness.org/mission/

which is a lot more than other brands have done for the culture.

kixslf, get off your elitest pedestal and go skate.

alright you win, i dont even care anymore....

dont even get me started on chad muska....is he ever gonna stop doing the same 4 tricks? he is a busted old man addicted to the spotlight of the skateboard industry.

if it makes you feel any better, i just hurt my hip skateboarding an hour ago

alright you win, i dont even care anymore....

dont even get me started on chad muska....is he ever gonna stop doing the same 4 tricks? he is a busted old man addicted to the spotlight of the skateboard industry.

if it makes you feel any better, i just hurt my hip skateboarding an hour ago

yeah yeah yeah

chad muska is still pretty steezy for his age. I could post links to videos of numerous recent demos and picture links but I think it would be pointless. I am way too much of a fan of Muska's to be able to honestly discuss his talent or his life etc., I'm biased.

hope you land whatever trick you bailed on, hip bruises suck

I was going to put this in worst but i think here is better.

I dont get this, the shirt fits really awkwardly and the pants are sagged so much they just look bad. Am i missing something?

mixed.jpg

unsuitable.JPG

for.JPG

i think this looks alright. maybe he could just unbutton the shirt. then shit would look like he don't give a fuck.