WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

dis 1?

Pictures.jpg

yeah.

i also like how he keeps his wet wipes and moisturizers beside his clothes for easy acess

ye dat 1 .. i +repped him for his keeps without fully examining what he chose to pose beside .. douchebag .. nice shooz doh

not despicable, but i could have sworn that a register-girl in a japanese barkery wore the same shit.

photo please!

actually, it's hardly any surprise, i think most any outfit with a big bow would be reminiscent of the whole sailor-moon/ japanese school uniform thing

come to think of it, i wouldn't mind being a register-girl at a japanese bakery.

or was it really a "barkery"? like, where the girls have to bark? i don't know. wouldn't put it past the japanese and their fetishes...

or was it really a "barkery"? like, where the girls have to bark? i don't know. wouldn't put it past the japanese and their fetishes...

i meant to type bakery... i'd call you a racist, but i assume if there really was a "barkery" in japan that a bunch would soon pop up in singapore maybe a couple years later.

this jacket looks like a reject from puff daddy in his shiny suit days...

I literally feel nauseous looking at that picture. I can't explain why, the individual pieces don't bother me much, but something about the fit or picture composition makes me feel sick.

Guest supernoob
the dior overkill is just too clean looking...shit looks better rockstarish, dirty and ravaged...not pristine and crisp

u jokin???

half rheir shit is just modern mod wear (lol)

whatever im over it

anyways, aside from his unusually massive head (looook at da syze of dat bois hed!)

bullens latest fits are 100% better than before.

long time ago, been busy...

anyway, past days

071102.jpg

*Visvim jacket

*AA crewneck (no visual)

*LVC 501 '66

*Halfcabs

071105.jpg

*Wood wood shirt

*LVC 501 '66

*Authentics