WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I'm sorry I am not the type of person that usually criticizes others and I have never even visited this thread.

I am sure he is a nice guy but doctorworm's fits are awful it looks like he is wearing black tights with black shorts over them with bulky white chukkas and some fucking jeremy scott dress it just looks horrible and skating in that shit haha im sorry but the whole thing is ridiculous.

I mean if he wants to attract women or anyone for that matter in the least bit or even be taken seriously he won't be dressed like that.

Sorry Worm you are probably a nice person. I just think your style needs to mature because right now it is kind of a mess.

i guess its better than his supreme days...or is it..?

ajmcyg.jpg

Who do you expect to attract looking like this?

I seriously don't understand.

I don't think very many men nor women could be attracted to this.

I am sorry but he looks 12 years old and very frail please cut your hair I love some of the pieces you are wearing in this photo but you look very unconfident which makes your outfit unbearable.

Someone like Chris who has tons of confidence and who is imo is one of the best dressed on this forum and everything he wears is just put together so well.

Actually. I think he's only about 14 or 15. I think I saw it mentioned somewhere...

And I think it actully works pretty well on his frame. Kinda Oliver Twist-ish.

Also, the whole worm thing: He pulls it off fine because he has a look that he's going for, and a certain style that he has pretty down pat. It's better than most people who can hardly decide what look to wear today, and others who post more or less the same fit every day.

beautiful stranger isn't my favorite gothninja, but I don't think he comes across has unconfident in that photo really.

I don't get that impression either - while he strikes me as something of a meek person it doesn't really feel like his clothes are wearing him.

Who do you expect to attract looking like this?

I don't think very many men nor women could be attracted to this.

I am sorry but he looks 12 years old and very frail please cut your hair I love some of the pieces you are wearing in this photo but you look very unconfident which makes your outfit unbearable.

why do you believe the objective of fashion is to attract?

maybe that is your goal, but i think that's a very selfish, unoriginal and shallow way of looking at fashion

i should clarify

sure, you can dress soley to impress the opposite sex, but you'll be very confused: why should your outfit be dictated by what others deem attractive?

youll end up wearing diesel and seven diamonds to hit on corny white girls in the club, then change into your ro and julius trolling for dostoevsky fans in the cafe... theres no substance behind it at all save your ever-burning loins

mellowbonsaiWhen I wrote that I wasn't speaking of clothing at all the entire outfit is just fine. What I meant is attitude or swagger as some call it. It is very much needed in this photo. Fashion to me is not so much about attracting but it does a play tiny part you cannot say that it doesn't it is only human for someone to want the opposite sex to be attracted to them.

I completely agree.^

I just believe confidence and having your style be your own is key.

This statement is not related to beautifulstranger because I have never met him.

He could be very confident.