WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

at work...Stussy LV

103wuah.jpg

congrats on the shitty job. am i supposed to be impressed? is this how you got it? is it in your contract? what? you gotta get into this position every morning and get deep throatfucked by the entire staff before they clock in? your clothes are like whatever, but your positioning and job are pretty gay in a bad way.

Yeah congratulations at getting a job at some shitty retail store, earning what, $15 an hour? and Stussy? If you had said Supreme, maybe, just maybe we'd have been impressed. Roll in the big bucks. This guy is going to be a B.A.L.L.A.

2389498152_ef870bc227.jpg

I actually like the outfit a lot, but god, that fucking moustache... It looks like a rat crawled onto a 12 year olds face and died... let me guess, is it ironic? At least he isn't pigeon-toed.

at work...Stussy LV

103wuah.jpg

congrats on the shitty job. am i supposed to be impressed? is this how you got it? is it in your contract? what? you gotta get into this position every morning and get deep throatfucked by the entire staff before they clock in? your clothes are like whatever, but your positioning and job are pretty gay in a bad way.

Yeah congratulations at getting a job at some shitty retail store, earning what, $15 an hour? and Stussy? If you had said Supreme, maybe, just maybe we'd have been impressed. Roll in the big bucks. This guy is going to be a B.A.L.L.A.

Exactly. Nobody gives a fuck you work at stussy. But it's funny you mention it on every damn board you post your fits. I haven't gave a shit about stussy in a long time. Then again I never did.

Nothing against the outfit but the bike makes me think you're inspired by sidney lol

Of course it is. Are you retarded? I don't understand why you're laughing out loud either. It was obviously a little joke/homage from the guy. The guy's outfit sucks, or is too bland to even comment on except i don't like the shoes and the dude is kinda awkwardly shaped (i'm guessing he's short 5'7ish which would account for it). Stick to photography instead of stupid comments that are obvious to everyone except you apparently.

like i said before. i decided to post my pic here on waywt shit-talking thread (it's funnier to have the critics here!) instead in regular waywt thread because, eventually, this pic is going to end up on this thread anyways.. so, this is my S5000VX 34 soak for 2 hours.. also, i'm a fat ass with a muffin-top on a raw denim.. so, i don't have the sufu fit, but it's alright, i'm working my fat-ass in the gym for a couple of months now! what do you guys think? hilarity ensue!

2390362135_927484a35a_o.jpg

I remember the time i posted my own fit in the worst waywt thread. hahahahahahahaha

btw, your pants fit fine, though I'm sure you want me to say that youre fat.

Guest jmatsu
like i said before. i decided to post my pic here on waywt shit-talking thread (it's funnier to have the critics here!) instead in regular waywt thread because, eventually, this pic is going to end up on this thread anyways.. so, this is my S5000VX 34 soak for 2 hours.. also, i'm a fat ass with a muffin-top on a raw denim.. so, i don't have the sufu fit, but it's alright, i'm working my fat-ass in the gym for a couple of months now! what do you guys think? hilarity ensue!

2390362135_927484a35a_o.jpg

i think i'm gonna get off sufu, make myself a sandwhich and watch some t.v. right about now.

^

Remember that Tokio 7 store we went to? They had a pair there for $250 (sz. 8 tho) when I went the other day ;x, probably sold now.

wertiahskjgqnearikhjgn jkahsgnajksdfghnvakmsg,jn

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtwfwtwjtfaskldgjalkfghjanhkln

I CAN CHOP OFF TOES!

wtf so cheap

if you ever see there in 10 or 11 plz cop for me

...this is never gonna happen :( :( :(