WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Just dye a pair of white chucks a light pink if you wanted that color. Would've killed it footwear wise for me.

just mentioning disillusioned's name to see if she quotes and responds to it

yeah i think it's fine as well. laced shoes would've been ok, but not a necessity. i also feel the color choice was a good one considering his only other options would've been something black, white, or grey, and that would've made the fit a bit boring.

I don't think anyone's "shit talking" it really. I remember him asking for ways to tweak it. I think it looks badass like his last fit. Ima prolly gonna swagga jack him in the future.

carl looks great, tho the shoes are the weakest part of the outfit.

IMG_3208.jpg

now this... this is a complete failure. probably suited for worst, but this is better to talk shit in.

id say lose the scarf, or the vest, or the shoes... but its probably better if he just lost his camera and internet access

fuck, you totally beat me to postin' that motherfucker in here.

either way, looks like he's going fishin' with daft punk or some shit. homie needs to sell that shit on supermarket and start over. those shoes suck balls, get over it.

now this... this is a complete failure. probably suited for worst, but this is better to talk shit in.

id say lose the scarf, or the vest, or the shoes... but its probably better if he just lost his camera and internet access

reminds me of the rebels in COD4

Does this guy even own a mirror?

why the fuck is he standing on tin cans?

i love this thread... insted of debating wether something is best or worst we get to just flame and not worry about it.

Theres nothing to debate, its the worst I've ever seen, and I usually never critique fits here

From looking at the body shot, I could easily mistaken it for 99 cents store worker.