WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

That was a whole shit-storm of gripe about a whole shit-storm of fuck-all.

Jmatsu, from what I've 'learned' through your posts/criticisms/opinions, I'm surprised you even bothered to justify/explain why you posted what you did. Unless of course, it was to magnify the intarweb asshole effect you have on people who are susceptible to responding to what you voice through this forum. That might be it.

No hate.

Also, I don't think ed's fit is too horrible. Different shoes would make tons of impact.

I believe it was Nesk who made the crack about me scarving myself to hide my neck. good try though. I think a napoleon complex refers to a tiny little short person who lashes out at the world to make up for his shortcoming. in your case though, I think it applies just as well to someone with a substandard cock who tells everyone to suck your big cock.

how's virginia this time of year, by the way? still cleaning up people's shit?

There's an essay legnth gripe...
You're implying dichotomy where none exists.
Negrepped... This form of insult is useless... I don't think any serious academic would fault me for inducing from the evidence provided, that you are a dumb cunt.

Give it a fucking rest – don't strain yourself.

Guest Pettibon
I believe it was Nesk who made the crack about me scarving myself to hide my neck. good try though. I think a napoleon complex refers to a tiny little short person who lashes out at the world to make up for his shortcoming. in your case though, I think it applies just as well to someone with a substandard cock who tells everyone to suck your big cock.

how's virginia this time of year, by the way? still cleaning up people's shit?

you're probably right about NESK and the neck thing. i'm average height. my penis is large and i wouldn't mind posting it to prove it. was the last remark aimed at me? i live in honolulu.

you probably don't know what a napoleon complex is. what guy? i heard that thing about you hiding your neck from halifamous (very sorry to tell on you, hali).

that boy is troubled indeed. what's worse, being insecure infront of a (so-called) friend, or infront of a fashion forum audience (the majority of whom we've never even met)? i can't even believe that he actually had the nerve to hate on that dude ed or some shit.

you're probably right about NESK and the neck thing. i'm average height. my penis is large and i wouldn't mind posting it to prove it. was the last remark aimed at me? i live in honolulu.

yo fuck that. nesk may have said that shit live, but i hated on that shit first. you just joined, so i'll tell you. one of the original bits was that the huge girth of that nigga's neck was the result of bobbing on/deepthroating his wrestling coach's dick (to get to on varsity, start at the match, build neck muscle, etc).

That was a whole shit-storm of gripe about a whole shit-storm of fuck-all.

Jmatsu, from what I've 'learned' through your posts/criticisms/opinions, I'm surprised you even bothered to justify/explain why you posted what you did. Unless of course, it was to magnify the intarweb asshole effect you have on people who are susceptible to responding to what you voice through this forum. That might be it..

my response was mainly intended for sean, cause he came correct and because i don't really hate that nigga.

yo fuck that. nesk may have said that shit live, but i hated on that shit first. you just joined, so i'll tell you. one of the original bits was that the huge girth of that nigga's neck was the result of bobbing on/deepthroating his wrestling coach's dick (to get to on varsity, start at the match, build neck muscle, etc).
don't take the liberty of paraphrasing my post if you can't follow the logic of my statments.

my point was, since you have a thick neck you will end up looking like a jock if you insist on wearing generic sportswear-like articles. simple as that. heterosexual men have worn tights for ages, fitted denim are a modern incarnation or the same aesthetic. can you fathom the historical legitimacy?

your ignorant comment about tight jeans is tantamount to me saying something like "the girth of your neck is the result of bobbing on dicks all the time." quit being a sensitive crybaby.

found it.

Guest doubletap

damn... the whole jmatsu shit was funny at first, but then you'all niggaz started writing

essays.

btw, jmatsu do you talk like you type in real life? cause that would be funny as shit.

damn... the whole jmatsu shit was funny at first, but then you'all niggaz started writing

essays.

btw, jmatsu do you talk like you type in real life? cause that would be funny as shit.

dude would get his ass beat daily

essays.

as a matter a fact i do sometimes.

dude would get his ass beat daily

maybe so (never happened yet), but you on the other hand would get a beating merely for looking the way you do. nice try, you chicken hawk sporting dead african-american listening hot topic freak.

maybe so (never happened yet), but you on the other hand would get a beating merely for looking the way you do. nice try, you chicken hawk sporting dead african-american listening hot topic freak.

even if you'd talk smack like that, which I'm certain you don't, coming from a pudgy loser like you you'd rather get laughed upon than beat up.

by the way I realized what was missing from your photo:

6gztrd.jpg

hint: when you try to act like an internet tough guy, dont post pictures of yourself looking like a fat gay cleaning lady hipster.

this was fucking stupid.

unfunny to the core..˘˘˘>>>>¿¿¿¿¿¿?????????????111111

zTvlViKxOjo