WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest Pettibon
you first.

are you really that clueless? or are you just as tasteless as i thought? you fucking cowboy boot wearing Uranian. how many times do you need your kufi smacked before you get the message?

i see no one here reads obsolete terms for homosexuals.

google "Uranian"

i kind of feel bad that you feel compelled to post every time i post, so i made a handy posting template for you that basically covers everything you ever have said or will say. feel free to use it in future and just check off the relevant declaration, it should save you a lot of time.

pettibonchecklist2.jpg

p.s. judging from how mad you are, i really must have put a bug far up your ass when you were using your previous username. i'm guessing airjamie?

Guest Pettibon
i kind of feel bad that you feel compelled to post every time i post, so i made a handy posting template for you that basically covers everything you ever have said or will say. feel free to use it in future and just check off the relevant declaration, it should save you a lot of time.

pettibonchecklist2.jpg

p.s. judging from how mad you are, i really must have put a bug far up your ass when you were using your previous username. i'm guessing airjamie?

i'm not airjamie. i'm jmatsu's brother so get down on your knees and suck my dick, thick-necked cabana boy. i'm not going to say this image doesn't sum me up relatively well, though. i don't think "no one here knows fashion" is a true statement. there are a lot of people here who know fashion or at least what they're wearing and like. those people are generally quiet.

"p.s." i noticed you like these "p.s." things. p.s. i don't care if you post in all the supershitty subforums, just stay out of this one.

pettibonchecklist2.jpg

datasupa,

is it really that difficult to fathom that there are a growing number of members who just don't like you or who don't give a fuck about your boring sufu "contributions? of course niggas hate you. you're almost (yet worse) like some shit outta a "99cents or 100yen" shop. your usual rhetoric attracts the bums and undesirables and that's about it. basically you're useless. you are the kind of manure not even fit to be used as fertilizer.

pettibon def ain't airjamie, you're dumb...what else is new?

the fact that you look like you're 5'2" and have the physique of a little boy doesn't really make oversized tops look too good. this looks incredibly shitty, you look like a combination of a window cleaner and a 15 year old girl wearing her dads shirt.

your hate is wack. judging from your username/random posts, shouldn't you be writing poetry or crying over lost boyfriends? did one of them happen to own a kva shirt similar to mine?

Guest sinXXXter

c71f8b2e92a8a7370f828006d5a5f.jpg

dont get me wrong. achk's fit is nearly spot on. my only problem is the wallet chain going across his ass. it doesnt serve a purpose (belt loop to belt loop) and seems very uncomfortable.

^this guy used to hate on noobs for their denim all the time. his shit ain't even shit whether it be in form, finish, or what he seemed so fond of: "fade."

mundane tee shirt is wack and the sneakers look like they would belong to an indoor soccer goalie. his entire silouette reminds me of a HE-MAN plastic toy.

dont get me wrong. achk's fit is nearly spot on. my only problem is the wallet chain going across his ass. it doesnt serve a purpose (belt loop to belt loop) and seems very uncomfortable.

From belt loop to front pocket, for my keys ;)

2242505900_ff70a9f854.jpg

tnf anti-gravity

tnf thermal

iron heart

vans

theres really not much for me to say about your fits since you look like every other average guy out there...but your soul patch pubic chin dot + giant jaw line + crispy long curly hair irks the fuck out of me.

you look like a pro wrestler from the neck up. do something with it.