WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i think hes a worst kind of hipster as they are wearing what hipsters wore 2 years ago now!if your gonna be 'hip' at least be up to date or a head of the game I probably just hate on this look as its the bastardisation of streetwear this is what people think streetwear is and i hate that

to be fair they are going to a vice party...

I fucking hate Vice.

I can't stand that shit.

the mag is free...can't complain. whats the fuckin problem? not enough heritage shit?

they even had an article on cowboys once.

the mag is free...can't complain. whats the fuckin problem? not enough heritage shit?

they even had an article on cowboys once.

I can't stand that hipster mentality they've got. I have nothing against hipsters in general, it's ones that think they're so fucking hot and funny and they feel the need to display it within a shitty magazine. I get real worked up about Vice for some reason...

They need more issues about denim looms and less about bad music and shemaghs.

I can't stand that hipster mentality they've got. I have nothing against hipsters in general, it's ones that think they're so fucking hot and funny and they feel the need to display it within a shitty magazine. I get real worked up about Vice for some reason...

They need more issues about denim looms and less about bad music and shemaghs.

Right on, Vice got real shitty and smarmy once they moved to NYC. Before that it was a fun off-beat free mag, now it's a cooler-than-you douche-fest

every once in a while i look at do's and dont's online when i'm bored, and they're actually pretty funny.

this is very true.

the don't are usually awesome. i like when the do's are for really hot hipsta chicks, but generally, they are not :(

Vice is like that kid at the party/show who just smirks and talks down to peope as if they don't even know they're being made fun of. It's so painfully obvious how lonely they are.

And yeah, Vice is free and that's neat and all, but when you consider the $100 monthly American Apparel budget and coke addiction, the true cost is probably around $400 monthly. You gotta watch for those hidden fees, yo!

Right on, Vice got real shitty and smarmy once they moved to NYC. Before that it was a fun off-beat free mag, now it's a cooler-than-you douche-fest

can u stop trying to contribute to the waywt shit talking thread, pls? your fit-pics are more than enough. i just mailed your pic & your comment to vice. if you are a "do," then i will stop reading the mag.

b12161493rq9.jpg

you are a charmless clown.

everything just doesn't work. now i know why everyone sold off their (these) y3s. i really hope you're a filipino scratch or battle dj... is it laundry day? cause the coordination sux.

You gave enough shits to give him props for it, so what gives :confused: This is hateration just for the sake of hating, and it's definitely uncalled for.

There's not really any reason to post your work uniform.

There is nothing about this forum that should lead one to think anyone gives a fuck about race cars.

i think hes a worst kind of hipster as they are wearing what hipsters wore 2 years ago now!if your gonna be 'hip' at least be up to date or a head of the game I probably just hate on this look as its the bastardisation of streetwear this is what people think streetwear is and i hate that

First thing I thought was more along the lines of 'MUST KILL PSEUDO-90S REVIVALIST BULLSHIT'.

Anyone else find it funny how Nike are blatantly reissuing shit like Structures to be down with the nu-rave teens and yet the hypebeasts are still jocking it like manna from heaven?

can u stop trying to contribute to the waywt shit talking thread, pls? your fit-pics are more than enough. i just mailed your pic & your comment to vice. if you are a "do," then i will stop reading the mag.

this made me laugh so hard haha ha ha haaa haa haha ha

seriously

the fact that you look like you're 5'2" and have the physique of a little boy doesn't really make oversized tops look too good. this looks incredibly shitty, you look like a combination of a window cleaner and a 15 year old girl wearing her dads shirt.

OUCH!

retaliatory flames in the forcast! stay tuned!