WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

na i was thinking more of a forum moron, I dont have a problem with him he looks like a normal 16 year old to me. I think the guys rant was stop begging for attention and just post in the chat thread and maybe he wouldnt get so much shit.

Guest Pettibon
na i was thinking more of a forum moron, I dont have a problem with him he looks like a normal 16 year old to me. I think the guys rant was stop begging for attention and just post in the chat thread and maybe he wouldnt get so much shit.

yeah i got fortune's message, but like i said he only does it because most of the people here think it's funny. i don't think fearitself even benefits from the opinions most of you all give (otherwise he would look good by now, right? hahahahahah). most people on this site don't need a "critique" from anyone. too many cooks spoil the pot, and telling people exactly what to put on doesnt work out either. leave him to his own devices and he'll probably do fine eventually. are you going to listen to milspex's advice? SAAAAAG, TIGHT PANTS ARE FOR HOMOSEXUALS. then why should fearitself listen to yours?

nope very true and it shows i hate how milspex dresses but hes secure nough to pull it off thinks im a fool but i wont lose any sleep over it. Same goes for alot of members here but ragging on each other is just plain fun but as long as there is the interwebs people will tell each other how to live their lifes FITS will get it sooner or later on his on terms just takes time

are you going to listen to milspex's advice? SAAAAAG, TIGHT PANTS ARE FOR HOMOSEXUALS. then why should fearitself listen to yours?

Are you kidding? Kid DID listen to my advice. I told him to get looser shit and sag. Shit looks waaaaaaay better now.

Now he`s gotta get some jackets or sweats..

what's a "Foron hero"? is it fearitself + moron? i dont particularly like fearitself but he's 16 years old and dumb, give him a damn break. fortune is just as dumb if not dumber than fearitself. you probably dont remember that because he took away his stupid signature and is now indistinguishable from any infrequent poster.

Do you ever shut the fuck up? Please stop posting.

Guest Pettibon

says the wannabe intellectual "frenchman"...

i'll shut up when i feel like it. i could say less but i find myself having to appeal to lower and lower crowds every minute (present company included)

says the wannabe intellectual "frenchman"...

i'll shut up when i feel like it. i could say less but i find myself having to appeal to lower and lower crowds every minute (present company included)

1) I'm not french in the way you mean it

2) Either you just joined and took the time to research all new posters (eeww) or you're just an old poster trolling. Please go away

Guest Pettibon
1) I'm not french in the way you mean it

2) Either you just joined and took the time to research all new posters (eeww) or you're just an old poster trolling. Please go away

being a francophile is worse than being french canadian. they had no choice but to be despicable.

But honestly, we're already using alternate identities on the internetz, why did you feel the need to create an alternate identity of your alternate identity to start insulting people?

Guest Pettibon
But honestly, we're already using alternate identities on the internetz, why did you feel the need to create an alternate identity of your alternate identity to start insulting people?

why do you assume this is an alternate identity? i won't hide.

why do you assume this is an alternate identity? i won't hide.

I just have trouble to believe someone lurked for awhile to "get to know" the members so he could start posting related insults but maybe I'm mistaken and you're that much of a loser.

Guest Pettibon
I just have trouble to believe someone lurked for awhile to "get to know" the members so he could start posting related insults but maybe I'm mistaken and you're that much of a loser.

boy, i feel bad for arguing with you. i only now realize that you are a person of diminished mental capacity.

Guest Pettibon
I don't think he cares, he's just obviously of superior mental capacity. I mean, look at him post. He probably owns a lot of visvim too.

nah i just got some bless trinkets.

crouching to fit the high hair in frame, recon mission to Harajuku:

2218092355_410867bfc1.jpg

2218092223_fa45cc8196.jpg

WTAPS head guskett

WTAPS BUDS-V

aNYthing crew

Pro club tee

WTAPS BDUs

dunks

Terrible, guy. Reminds me of Seth Green in Can't Hardly Wait.

Fucking die. Mil has been bringing the heat but this is fucking ace. I LOVE, LOOOVE the collar on this this. this is just so fucking street I can't take it. I'm putting this in best, fuck you niggas, and all those that hate. Eat a dick with aids on the tip.

Guest Pettibon
sigh...another day, another trollar.

seems like sufu is all trolls and/or high school students these days.

quit acting like you're not a troll. you're the worst of the lot. and don't come at me with that "flame war application" bullshit either. honestly, i didn't come here to "troll." i have perfectly good reasons for joining and i am a legitimate member. however, i will step up to keep my fucking rep up if you know what i mean.

quit acting like you're not a troll. you're the worst of the lot. and don't come at me with that "flame war application" bullshit either. honestly, i didn't come here to "troll." i have perfectly good reasons for joining and i am a legitimate member. however, i will step up to keep my fucking rep up if you know what i mean.

you seem to know everything about every poster here, mr. dec 2007. like fuuma said, either 1) you've been lurking and researching everyone for months (pathetic), or 2) you had to change your username to start talking shit (pathetic). either way, you're not worth the effort.

Guest Pettibon
you seem to know everything about every poster here, mr. dec 2007. like fuuma said, either 1) you've been lurking and researching everyone for months (pathetic), or 2) you had to change your username to start talking shit (pathetic). either way, you're not worth the effort.

bahahahahah. how did i know you would back out like that?