WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i don't dislike milspex's clothing, or his life choices (which i don't care for, but could care less about), but i'm sick of his militant-"i'm always right" attitude. the guy reps his brands, awesome, sweet, good for him - but you can't get one post in one the guy edgewise because if its different than his opinion, he immediately takes it as an insult. seriously, the guy is like a gung-hoe streetwear narrow-minded retard. i'm sick of his shitty attitude, and maybe its time for him to stop buying so much supreme. i don't think he realizes he looks just like any other hypbeast out there, and in reality, no ones gonna give him the gratis of being like "hey cool supreme flannel" because i'm pretty sure no one would know either way. he just looks like any other dude trying to emulate a streetwear metality that isn't honest to anything. so milspex, if you read this, i don't dislike you, just get over yourself and start being less of a defensive baby.

He's talking beyond his comprehension level.

alright, so i fucked up a little

shirt was polo, not j crew, and given the loyalty some posters have on here to supreme, i assumed the quality was just as good as, if not better than j crew... also, im not familiar with testoni shoes, i was not in a position to make a judgement about their value

i don't dislike milspex's clothing, or his life choices (which i don't care for, but could care less about), but i'm sick of his militant-"i'm always right" attitude. the guy reps his brands, awesome, sweet, good for him - but you can't get one post in one the guy edgewise because if its different than his opinion, he immediately takes it as an insult. seriously, the guy is like a gung-hoe streetwear narrow-minded retard. i'm sick of his shitty attitude, and maybe its time for him to stop buying so much supreme. i don't think he realizes he looks just like any other hypbeast out there, and in reality, no ones gonna give him the gratis of being like "hey cool supreme flannel" because i'm pretty sure no one would know either way. he just looks like any other dude trying to emulate a streetwear metality that isn't honest to anything. so milspex, if you read this, i don't dislike you, just get over yourself and start being less of a defensive baby.

so is that why he get no ladies in jp and the best job he could get was data entry

IMG_1933_edited.jpg

your shit just don't work together. not personally digging those pants/boots combo, but i've seen it work before. infact it looks kind of sloppy/shitty. maybe you just can't pull it off. i think your main problem is the jacket although i don't think that the inner top peice would work well with the bottom as well. your shit just don't work well together.

2182899469_e77139bb02.jpg

hoping to redeem my self from yesterday.

i'd say overall, excellent job redeeming yourself...shoes that were a "corporate sample" (read: too ugly for Winners), a vintage Ocean Pacific tshirt that your friend got from his grandmother in 1997, and jeans you can't walk in for fear of the crotch exploding.

and while i've taken the liberty of putting jmatsu on my "ignore" list, whilst browsing at work I noticed he found the tshirt to be acceptable? glad to know if being an internet asshole ever gets tiring he can always find work as a buyer for Sears.

and while i've taken the liberty of putting jmatsu on my "ignore" list, whilst browsing at work I noticed he found the tshirt to be acceptable? glad to know if being an internet asshole ever gets tiring he can always find work as a buyer for Sears.

although he doesn't look that great, i'd say that his fit is alittle better than many of your's. is this kind of print typical of sears? it doesn't strike me as odd that you'd actually know that.

i'd say overall, excellent job redeeming yourself...shoes that were a "corporate sample" (read: too ugly for Winners), a vintage Ocean Pacific tshirt that your friend got from his grandmother in 1997, and jeans you can't walk in for fear of the crotch exploding.

ive heard better.

maybe its time for him to stop buying so much supreme. i don't think he realizes he looks just like any other hypbeast out there.

To be fair in the evolution of style or the what you'll be wearing in the future thread he did not mention buying more supreme.

Too lazy to find that post.

/edit]

DSC00472.jpg

Jacket: HM

Shirt: Random vit

Jeans: Neil Barret

Shoes: Acne

is that a pocket square? it looks like a folded paper. your blazer is too short, some people work a short jacket but this one is obviously not one of those, the sleeves hang awkwardly. the jeans (?) look horrible and wearing cuffed denim with a jacket and white shirt looks stupid.

IMG_1933_edited.jpg

Upperhalf: Horace and G-sus

Bottom: 80's deadstock

what the hell is this? loose-ass unfitting sweat pants with rainboots and a puffy down jacket is quite next level, but it looks horrifying.