WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

how about you spend some time lurking? stupid child.

wait, so he's a noob? does that mean in order to graduate from noob, you have to be an asshole, ride the dicks of popular members, always have a quote from a popular member in your signature, and post several underexposed photos of shitty fits? :( I want to feel like I belong too.

wait, so he's a noob? does that mean in order to graduate from noob, you have to be an asshole, ride the dicks of popular members, always have a quote from a popular member in your signature, and post several underexposed photos of shitty fits? :( I want to feel like I belong too.

iccceburrrrn.gif

just wanted to use that gif.

how about you spend some time lurking? stupid child.

Stupid child? Look at you mister june 2007 are you the pinnacle of seniority? You're an asshat. 4 month seniority on this forum means nothing. I did enough lurking before I decided to officially join the forum. Go find some older member to quote so maybe he'll be gratious in contributing to your limp epeen you dickrider

Stupid child? Look at you mister june 2007 are you the pinnacle of seniority? You're an asshat. 4 month seniority on this forum means nothing. I did enough lurking before I decided to officially join the forum. Go find some older member to quote so maybe he'll be gratious in contributing to your limp epeen you dickrider

my quarrel with you is your inability to shit talk. you go from complaining about not getting pussy to this 180 persona of a hard ass ragging on others fits and yet where is yours? better yet where do you contribute out of supertrash? are you what they say is killing superfuture?

anything else to say keep it through pm. unless your out to get attention.

This is the worst argument ever. I hope both of you die in a burning car.

^exactly. I didn't start this load of bullshit. Scruf nobody knows who you are any more than they know who i am so why don't you lay off my nuts and do something productive for superfuture

igp0528ia1.jpg
ok, still, while i think those shoes ARE great looking, why buy a pair thats already beaten up? wouldn't you rather do it yourself, or is it just a more utilitarian notion within fashion to get the english-street-pauper-oliver-twist style going these days? do they feel beaten up like they look, or are they just softer?

it just seems odd to me, i see it a lot around sufu, and i always wonder about it.

It's hard to take Jeepster seriously sometimes.

misterpretender, it's weird. I hate almost every outfit he posts but I can't put my finger on why. (disclaimer - I don't know anything about fashion than what I've read on the internet)

maybe it's his glasses, they don't fit his face right? he always has a kinda dopey expression on his face?

Def. not down with the blazer over hoodie tho.