WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

it wasn't meant to be condescending...you might have some self-esteem issues.

is it so difficult for you to believe that i do genuinely find this amusing? is this wrong? you're one to talk, because your commentary does not strike me as unique. on the contrary many similar turds have crossed my path (and crushed under my hi-tops). your senitments are just as, if not more typical/annoying.

pure economics? various info and knowledge i've dropped on the board were for those who've contributed something that i've learned from. it was in return, or at the request of my contemporaries. info-sharing at leisure. obviously people who dislike my posts/persona are going to scream "little cunt," or whatever. again, similar turds...soiling my footwear. you'r attitude is typical, but you are silly for thinking that i would even bother to "try and make up for..." anything.

lastly why should i really care about you and those i am not interested in?

it does seem as if you do want some validity here because you actually go out of your way to respond to an issue that really had nothing to do with you...but again i am used to it...it helps me understand just what kind of boy you are.

Does he realize that he's referring to besting people in internet arguments about clothing as crushing them with his hi tops?

congratulations jmatsu, on popping my ignore list cherry.

To me it looks jacks got some sort of matching a chick would do w/ the polka dot tops..not some next level matching as he thinks. Oh and those shoes suck, he's no influencial individual for wearing ugly ass prestos combined with those other brands/pieces that should never be worn together. Too bad he doesn't have grey diors on to put the icing on the cake, but he's probably just wearing those thinking he's cutting corners or some shit.

STFU......

advantage you're fucking weak. way to pick one of the safest people on superfuture to hate on and you couldn't even talk shit.

clopek was that really you a few pages back rocking the gold supras with the wack jacket and actually trying to defend/explain it? if so i don't really see why anybody would ever take your criticism at all seriously. on a forum about fashion, people as poorly dressed as you should already be on everyone's ignore list.

it wasn't meant to be condescending...you might have some self-esteem issues.

is it so difficult for you to believe that i do genuinely find this amusing? is this wrong? you're one to talk, because your commentary does not strike me as unique. on the contrary many similar turds have crossed my path (and crushed under my hi-tops). your senitments are just as, if not more typical/annoying.

pure economics? various info and knowledge i've dropped on the board were for those who've contributed something that i've learned from. it was in return, or at the request of my contemporaries. info-sharing at leisure. obviously people who dislike my posts/persona are going to scream "little cunt," or whatever. again, similar turds...soiling my footwear. you'r attitude is typical, but you are silly for thinking that i would even bother to "try and make up for..." anything.

lastly why should i really care about you and those i am not interested in?

it does seem as if you do want some validity here because you actually go out of your way to respond to an issue that really had nothing to do with you...but again i am used to it...it helps me understand just what kind of boy you are.

The "problem" with a place like superfuture is that the amount of information available here and on various websites acts as a sort of virtual equalizer where posters start to think that their knowledge of the topic at hand (here=fashion design) is pretty much at the same level than anyone else. It is an illusion that is hard to dispel even though handling the clothing in person, understanding of the techniques of construction and the properties of fabrics, in depth knowledge of design and where it is standing at right now in various places, connections in the industry and various first-hand knowledge is what really distinguishes someone who knows what he’s talking about from someone who isn’t.

For example I’m not really into the non-westernized Japanese brands (as opposed to brands like CdG, Junya, Yohji, etc) and while I can appreciate and do own some of their garments, my knowledge of the labels in general is relatively minimal. When I did want to purchase items from Lad Musician and Julius I messaged Rajio about sizing and other variables and he was helpful and knowledgeable enough to help me because he knew what the fuck he was talking about. I don’t really like the fit being discussed but that’s beside the point; he’s been repping those Japanese labels for a while and has shown a consistent understanding of what they stand for and how to integrate them to his own sense of style so props to him! I know who I’ll message when I have a question about a new lad musician piece…the number of people who know what’s up about some area of fashion is relatively small in here and Rajio’s one of the resident experts on something so his contributions are always appreciated.

Oh and for those who think its about money (buying stuff) that's bullshit, someone like Mass can get out a nice editorial about Pilati and tell you what he likes about the direction he's been taking YSL menswear and he doesn't own any YSL because it doesn't fit his look but that doesn't mean he doesn't have knowledge of the topic at hand.

Fuuma writes well. The style is a bit dense and academic in that postmodern way, but eminently more readable and enjoyable than robideaux's strained, unnecessarily verbose approach.

You should make a fashion blog cuz all the ones I know suck.

Yes quite. Shut the fuck up.

I enjoy both your words and your company. Wanna make out?

I just +repped you.

I dont want to make out with you though.

...can I put the tip in?