WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i wonder if a korean did that little design on her nail.

possible, but koreans have gained a certain noteriety for their nail art skill and have been recently charging premium prices. i doubt any self respecting jew would use a korean. she'd do the jew-wise thing/keep it jew (real)/"just jew it," and hardcore haggle over prices/charges with some cheap labor mongolian.

vintage (read: found on the sidewalk) Brooks Brothers shirt (if you can't see the pattern, it's knots all over)

youre joking right? cause im such a germaphobe that if i saw a shirt on the street my mind would go straight to thinking it was someones discarded cum-rag. i dont care if it was washed a bunch of times since you found it the soul of said shirt would still be tainted.

Picture001-9.jpg

boy, take that ghetto rag off your head (how the fuck is yo momma supposed to hold up her pants??). you ain't no fuckin the last dragon, bb jones, or hendrix. that shit be mad stupid. that weak game wouldn't even work in no crackhouse.

i just plain don't like black people

Working on that brand synergy everyone keeps talking about, ;) .

11-14-07-01.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent

Manik Made In Japan (post soak)

AM90+

cheap running trainers with an expensive button-up makes you look like a hypebeastXstyleforum abortion. good luck with the "synergy" next time

First post

waywt1.jpg

B.Son hoody

APC New Standards

Vans slip ons

you got your jeans hiked up so far that you have to pull them down to piss. not only that, you're wearing old man deck shoes and somehow manage to make a $150 dollar hoodie look like shit

San Francisco's B.Son--The line of slouchy T-shirts, hoodies and cardigans, is the laid-back Bay Area version of hip men's clothing.

^^why dont you guys just go to honest forum, authentic forum, the fashion spot or any other femme dominated forum if you want more girlies

what..why... oh you cant stand all the inane crap they post... cool cool get them to come here then like that would be sooo awesome!!! pillow fight?

---------------------------------------------------------

· Express³

· Dior

· Ubiq

fit110907.jpg

Someone dropped me a line and said i forgot to mention FAM0US..

I can go on and on about this fuckin' derick zoolander bitch ass empty backpack wearing with nowhere to go mark ass motherfucker... but its like why..?

i say keep posting so i can have a good laugh everyday.

Guest Methimphibian
^^why dont you guys just go to honest forum, authentic forum, the fashion spot or any other femme dominated forum if you want more girlies

what..why... oh you cant stand all the inane crap they post... cool cool get them to come here then like that would be sooo awesome!!! pillow fight?

i didn't know they were smart enough to have their enough message board?? link..i need to see this, what if they have waywt..........