WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest supernoob
I thought she joined to sell beanies and this is her marketing campaign.

nah sun she lyk married 2 dis russian guy who work as lawyer in honk kong r sumthin..."keykO" i thnk???

long time ago, been busy...

anyway, past days

071102.jpg

*Visvim jacket

*AA crewneck (no visual)

*LVC 501 '66

*Halfcabs

071105.jpg

*Wood wood shirt

*LVC 501 '66

*Authentics

i find it really amusing how he has the same facial expression in both pictures hahaha

proper smile :icon_lol:

Guest MoneyTuff69

maybe it should be called waywt nitpicking thread

the worst thread is only for the worst, not for everything thats slightly below average or a guy with a decent outfit but a sloppy lace job or whatever

9aagyg.jpg

i hate it when people pair chucks with this kind of denim cut/size. i also don't get the point of wearing an undefeated baseball cap yet wearing such commoner footwear.

you listen to whiteboy music and wear cons, but you still hypebeast (not a very good one either).

11-09-07-01.jpg

11-09-07-02.jpg

supreme

element

supremexnbhd

headporter

selfedgexironheart

visvim

I have stuff for sale...

all those labels are just the same thing to this guy...another way to look cool

wearing that bam shit is a slap in the face

^i was debating on sticking that in here or worst, but what's the point? i figured somebody would stick it in here or the worst for me. same shit has been said about this fool, chicken hawk, and various unimpressive clothing is vomit. he ain't never gonna change.

nigga probably thinks he's unique, but in every city there are always similar/look-alike jag-offs like this, some of which who pull off the ridiculous alternateen notion better (still sux). i also hate how he strategically selects random lps 2 impress us. i'm not suprised that someone like this still big ups david bowe.