WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

what happens in taz stays in taz

cor bloimey best get me a schooner of vb before i keel over in this heat

haha, you gotta love stereotypes!

what happens in taz does stay in taz.....theyve closed it off with a massive electric fence. heaven forbid those inbred mountain hicks somehow escape and make it onto the mainland.

deez - thats the bushwackers, right? those guys were killer

2vmudk1.jpg

? o:

yesss! that brings back memories of buying the WWF magazine nad trading cards (with free shitty bubblegum) back....maybe 1990 or so?

what are those two bloody aussie drongo wrestlers called then?

yesss! that brings back memories of buying the WWF magazine nad trading cards (with free shitty bubblegum) back....maybe 1990 or so?

what are those two bloody aussie drongo wrestlers called then?

the bushwackers

i don't get it. she is obviously a runaway or some shit, but why would he degrade his girl like that?

there's something kind of childish about having to prove you get laid/blown whatever.

whatever shit i talk, i wouldn't be posting pics of my wife brushing my balls with her hair.

yeah.

i like to keep some shit private....

i can understand to some extent why some people would post vids or whatever on some shitty amateurs site....each their own, whatever.....

but i cant really get my head around sharing stuff like this with the world - what exactly is the point? if its to showcase one's photographic skills, then fine....but otherwise, it just seems to scream "look at us".

If ever sufu needed a shot of shame and an IV full of antineoplastic agents, this is it.

It's like watching metastasis.

Neds Moar NO HOMO

Guest jeffvyain

well... didn't expect to come home to that. i guess people see a lot of different things differently. the easiest and really only explanation i have is that i think we're beautiful together. no degradation intended at all. that some of those pictures are on there at all, i can understand how people might question some of the tastefulness of a few of the photos. but truth is, i just wanted to see us together, and i'm proud of the way we look together, goofy face or not.

oh, and her face wasn't touching anything. she was just playing with me, knowing we were on a 20 second timer and that at some point the camera was going to click.

i'm done talking about it. that other people are drawing such attention to it is a bit of a surprise to me and only further proof of how childish this site can be.